Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Server is So Dead

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Our Server is So Dead

    s10.sfgame.us

    Our Server is So Dead that our Guild's Honor is more than the other Top 25 COMBINED!

    Last edited by Strider; 21 November 2017, 06:18 PM.
    #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
    1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
    1st Complete Underworld in the World
    1st Complete Fortress in the World
    1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
    1st to find all Pets in the World
    1st Deep Mine Master in the World
    1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
    1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

    Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

    #2
    I mentioned this about the server Im on..
    300,000-30,000 there is no one over level 20..

    Would be nice to have a marker on those that havent been online in AWHILE..

    AND, fighting Clans is fun as many are 1/2 health of less, but if you attack a person directly, they have FULL HEALTH.. Im fighting the dead, to get ahead..

    I may be in the Top hundreds, but the Honor is in the millions.
    300,000 honor and trying to get to 1,116,000, and you can only go up 200 per attack?? Love to remove that restriction.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ECAsh View Post
      I mentioned this about the server Im on..
      300,000-30,000 there is no one over level 20..

      Would be nice to have a marker on those that havent been online in AWHILE..

      AND, fighting Clans is fun as many are 1/2 health of less, but if you attack a person directly, they have FULL HEALTH.. Im fighting the dead, to get ahead..

      I may be in the Top hundreds, but the Honor is in the millions.
      300,000 honor and trying to get to 1,116,000, and you can only go up 200 per attack?? Love to remove that restriction.
      Sometimes when I was bored on a previous server, I would remove my weapon and armor and let my guild attack me as much as possible so they got a ton of honor and then I would attack all of the other guilds' players to try and get most or all of my guild into the top 50.

      So, in essence, it was +200 to me and -200 to them and the whole HoF was totally different in the Top 100 ... LOL
      #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
      1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
      1st Complete Underworld in the World
      1st Complete Fortress in the World
      1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
      1st to find all Pets in the World
      1st Deep Mine Master in the World
      1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
      1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

      Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

      Comment


        #4
        5 attacks to go up 1000, and 1000 times that??
        1,000,000-300,000= 700,000 attacks to get up there..

        ALSO you cant Attack much in HOF, and get the same bonus..Which I used allot.. Rather pick and choose, then use ARENA..

        Comment


          #5
          uau xD
          We need fusion very bad.
          My world is the most active in all of 8 of my server and is still, more zombie than alive

          Comment


            #6
            Yep BMW s10 is just about dead and will be losing at least another player soon. Also may lose a whole guild to a merger soon as well if things work out.
            have fun, fight hard, die honorably

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
              Sometimes when I was bored on a previous server, I would remove my weapon and armor and let my guild attack me as much as possible so they got a ton of honor and then I would attack all of the other guilds' players to try and get most or all of my guild into the top 50.

              So, in essence, it was +200 to me and -200 to them and the whole HoF was totally different in the Top 100 ... LOL
              NEAT IDEA, AND A SUGGESTION I thought of long ago, except..
              Have you ever Hit a naked person 100 levels above you..(which is my problem in team)

              The fun I have, is the Book collections...I think someone told me when it started NOT TO WORRY about the Low level stuff, it would repeat..NOPE..I need to go back and collect over 100 levels of ALL the characters..Iv got a good selection but this is time consuming, and Taking pics with my Cellphone is fun also..

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by ECAsh View Post
                NEAT IDEA, AND A SUGGESTION I thought of long ago, except..
                Have you ever Hit a naked person 100 levels above you..(which is my problem in team)

                The fun I have, is the Book collections...I think someone told me when it started NOT TO WORRY about the Low level stuff, it would repeat..NOPE..I need to go back and collect over 100 levels of ALL the characters..Iv got a good selection but this is time consuming, and Taking pics with my Cellphone is fun also..
                I haven't, I've always been #1 in HOF
                #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
                1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
                1st Complete Underworld in the World
                1st Complete Fortress in the World
                1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
                1st to find all Pets in the World
                1st Deep Mine Master in the World
                1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
                1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

                Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

                Comment

                Working...
                X