Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App store still not updated
    So this update is not playable on iphone atm
    Last edited by Ombre; 7 December 2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomea View Post
      That sounds reasonable. But it would be easyer for players to be in top for achevements as well))

Still not following. Why do people who had their dark hearts much more later than others has no chance at all to become a top 1 (I'm not speaking about beating No1, it's can be done in a while)? It's just impossible)
      +1

honor is plain quantity of consecutive victories and position number 1 is taken by "carebears" which are farming naked low levels

please change that

ps
      why I am complaining
      Last edited by rvm1975; 7 December 2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I have no idea why you're complaining rvm1975. Everyone can see it's pretty Spectacular.

But yeah, the whole point of Leaderboards is missed with Underworld.

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post
          +1

honor is plain quantity of consecutive victories and position number 1 is taken by "carebears" which are farming naked low levels

please change that

ps
          why I am complaining
          [IMG]
          That's what I'm talking about, my team had their dark hearts 2 days earlyer, I even rushed with mushrooms my gem-mine building to finish faster.
          So, who did find hearts on 1st day rools the world. That's what I meant)
          BTW, Spectacural has 1000 knights (others 700-800), it's all strategics, man: veni-vidi-vici. )
          Last edited by Lomea; 7 December 2017, 11:32 PM.
          ----------------------------

Comment

I understand your point but we cannot change it. Other parts of the game are based on luck as well...finding pets, finding fruit etc.
            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
              I understand your point but we cannot change it. Other parts of the game are based on luck as well...finding pets, finding fruit etc.
              Yes, we could like it or hate, but we all accept it, cause we still playing. It's just a random, every game has it.
              Thx for quick response!)
              ----------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Lomea View Post
                That's what I'm talking about, my team had their dark hearts 2 days earlyer, I even rushed with mushrooms my gem-mine building to finish faster.
                So, who did find hearts on 1st day rools the world. That's what I meant)
                BTW, Spectacural has 1000 knights (others 700-800), it's all strategics, man: veni-vidi-vici. )
                Ohh I see

Your guild-mates are showing unbelievable fairy level of teamwork and teamplay
                Last edited by rvm1975; 8 December 2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Bloody sweet!!!! Thank you guys!

The wheel looks marvelous!!!

Just one question about it... Is/will there be any update as far as explaining exactly WHAT everything in the segments is? I'm referring more to the new stuff, like those pink crystal shards and the glowing blue orb.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Kendra View Post
                    I'm referring more to the new stuff, like those pink crystal shards and the glowing blue orb.
                    blue orbs are souls, crystals are crystals for smith

Comment

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpos...2&postcount=11

"You can win experience points (book), gold, wood and stone for your fortress, arcane resources for the blacksmith, fruit for your pets, souls for your underworld, items (even epic ones if you are lucky!) and also mushrooms."

Pink crytals: arcane resources
                      Blue orb: souls

EDIT Oops, rvm was faster.

===========

In the meantime, a progress bar for reap x souls and mine x gold has been suggested. Hope it will be added.
                      Last edited by Leander; 8 December 2017, 01:10 AM.
                      Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                      Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

- Flying Tube added to Dr. Abawuwu's trailer?

I'm not seeing it?
                        What should I be looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by psyphon View Post
                          - Flying Tube added to Dr. Abawuwu's trailer?

I'm not seeing it?
                          What should I be looking for.

If you were getting the flying tube before, you can still see it in the quest screen, or it is also located with the good doctor.

If you weren't getting them before, you probably still won't.
                          Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
                            If you were getting the flying tube before, you can still see it in the quest screen, or it is also located with the good doctor.

If you weren't getting them before, you probably still won't.
                            I do get the flying tube sometimes on the quest screen, but I was hoping to find were "on or in" the caravan it might be.
                            Wondering if anyone had a screen shot or accurate location for me to try.
                            Thanks.

Comment

It is in the upper left-hand corner of the caravan, kind of in the same spot as on the quest screens. It is right above Dr. Abawuwu's head.
                              Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

I have not received any achievements after day change. Could it be that we have to wait for 24 hours after the patch?
                                #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
                                1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
                                1st Complete Underworld in the World
                                1st Complete Fortress in the World
                                1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
                                1st to find all Pets in the World
                                1st Deep Mine Master in the World
                                1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
                                1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Working...
                                X