Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Patch - Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Upcoming Patch - Discussion

    A patch will be released in the course of the next days.

    Changes:

    + Underworld Goblins and Trolls stronger now
    + changed achievement "Slaughterer of the Best": #1 player has to lure #2 to unlock this achievement
    + fixed a bug that let you build a level 10 building at Underground Heart level 9
    + fixed a wrong Wheel of Fortune animation
    + fixed a bug when leveling up your Tower companions to level 490+
    For the edification of this forum. I send a request to KO771 in the German Forums to look into the ability to lure Guild Members in the Underworld.

    This is important because of the "Slaughterer of the Best" achievement for servers where the top spots are taken up by the same guild.

    Message from KO771
    [03-01, 09:52] KO771 No, it does not work. I just remembered that I am on test server the current version. is forwarded
    [03-01, 09:52] KO771 but actually the function should already be in it. funny
    #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
    1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
    1st Complete Underworld in the World
    1st Complete Fortress in the World
    1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
    1st to find all Pets in the World
    1st Deep Mine Master in the World
    1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
    1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

    Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

    #2
    No matter how you improve goblin/trolls they won't be needed because the upgrade costs are the same for every unit.

    I would consider it only in case Leader mentioned just before Underworlds patch:

    -If you kill enemy using only Goblins you get 125% loot bonus
    -If you kill enemy using Goblins and Trolls you get 115% loot bonus
    -Else cases 100%

    I wonder why you've removed this feature.
    Last edited by sharshooter; 4 January 2018, 12:10 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      The whole problem with units is that they have stats similar to players.
      It shouldn't be like that. Players have massive bonuses (crits!). They should be balanced like monsters in dungeons - meaning they don't need to hit hard but large HP pool is very important.

      With all the stats being identical (str dex int vit) Goblins will always be either useless or overpowered.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Arturu View Post
        The whole problem with units is that they have stats similar to players.
        It shouldn't be like that. Players have massive bonuses (crits!). They should be balanced like monsters in dungeons - meaning they don't need to hit hard but large HP pool is very important.

        With all the stats being identical (str dex int vit) Goblins will always be either useless or overpowered.
        You don't know how it looks on higher lvl so don't judge. For example Keeper from lvl 350 gets +500 stats per upgrade. It' just matter of time when he eats top1 player with EQ, pots etc.

        The problem is - why should I bother to make Goblins/Trolls when my Keeper will eat everyone. I think Playa needs recover their first idea with bonuses (Leander talked about it).



        Haha
        Look it after "improving pachat"



        Way to improve Goblins/Trolls - make weaker keeper.
        Last edited by sharshooter; 4 January 2018, 03:47 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
          For the edification of this forum. I send a request to KO771 in the German Forums to look into the ability to lure Guild Members in the Underworld.

          This is important because of the "Slaughterer of the Best" achievement for servers where the top spots are taken up by the same guild.

          Message from KO771
          Thanks for the update that this is being worked on Leander
          #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
          1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
          1st Complete Underworld in the World
          1st Complete Fortress in the World
          1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
          1st to find all Pets in the World
          1st Deep Mine Master in the World
          1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
          1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

          Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by sharshooter View Post
            You don't know how it looks on higher levels so don't judge.
            Look, players have:
            - high damage
            - very high crits
            - first strike enchantment

            Units have
            - equal stats, with tge exception of
            - very low luck
            - they're warriors so low damage, no block but player block / evasion works against them

            So you have at least 5 goblins (probably 15), a troll and a keeper. Playa would probably want you to use all of these and make them relevant in a fight. What could be the solution?

            A guess that low damage with high hp in your units make sense, since you don't want them to get one shoted and you don't want one to three units to overwhelm the lured player.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Arturu View Post
              Units have
              - very low luck
              Can't agree with you. Look above. Keeper lvl 360 has luck 7509. That means he has 50 % chance on critic even against player lvl 375!
              I'm looking forward to reach it....

              Comment


                #8
                Oh yeah, that is true.

                Then they should lower luck and damage and buff vitality. It should make all the units relevant in the fight.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I checked the stats given per level to the keeper and for one level i received 15 stats, in this case, the ones that have level 360, i think their stats will be stuck there, because for me, i have keeper level 70, to reach their keeper level, i need 300 level and multiplied with 15, this means 4k stats xD not 15k, maybe im wrong, maybe the update created a big twist xD

                  Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
                    I checked the stats given per level to the keeper and for one level i received 15 stats, in this case, the ones that have level 360, i think their stats will be stuck there, because for me, i have keeper level 70, to reach their keeper level, i need 300 level and multiplied with 15, this means 4k stats xD not 15k, maybe im wrong, maybe the update created a big twist xD
                    When you reach certain level with keeper, you get about +75 attributes per level, then +500 per level... and this increases so you won't get +15 stats per level forever

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
                      I checked the stats given per level to the keeper and for one level i received 15 stats, in this case, the ones that have level 360, i think their stats will be stuck there, because for me, i have keeper level 70, to reach their keeper level, i need 300 level and multiplied with 15, this means 4k stats xD not 15k, maybe im wrong, maybe the update created a big twist xD
                      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=620893372

                      This document shared by Eggman95 is useful for looking things like that
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Hecky View Post
                        When you reach certain level with keeper, you get about +75 attributes per level, then +500 per level... and this increases so you won't get +15 stats per level forever
                        Oh, ok, my bad then, thx for the hint ! xD

                        Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

                        Comment


                          #13
                          sTATS SIMULAR AS PLAYERS..??

                          Then you state that they are weaker??

                          This is weird.

                          The hard part of this is balance, and mostly for the first 2 groups of monsters..
                          If there isnt a balance, then everyone will make the Keeper the monster from hell..and leave the other 2 alone..

                          With abit of balance, it becomes a war of attrition..

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X