1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
    1st Complete Underworld in the World
    1st Complete Fortress in the World
    1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
    1st to find all Pets in the World
    1st Deep Mine Master in the World
    1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
    1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Since the March/April update will focus on guilds, here you have some minor-suggestions to implement on the next big update of this year (if you like them )

- Change the max. gold per mission (we have the 10M barrier for some years now, maybe is time to move on?)
      - Improve the shadow-guilds' rewards (the xp we get is nonsense, comparing with how hard raids actually are.) I'd suggest either gold or some guild % bonus
      - Change the xp curve once again: it received a great feedback when the devs changed it in 2016, so I think that mid-late 2018 would be nice to change it (if not, maybe in early 2019).
      - Change blacksmith costs (not sure about this tho, I don't quite understand if it was made to take 1-2 years saving crystals so we could use them on items in order to max them all, or the costs are just way too expensive)
      - Find a way to correct Pets and Underworld HoF (no need to change fortress' HoF). Once everyone gets their pet at level 100 and a lot of people become able to defeat top1 in underworld, it makes no sense to keep those Hall of Fames since there won't be anything different from player to player in order to compete with each other.
      - New content: i'd love to see some kind of dungeon-type content directed to players (individual). Some years ago I suggested a new 9-dungeons-system (but not shadow, please!) where players could unlock each dungeon with a key but they'd have to achieve something in the game in order to get a key (for example, you have to finish twister to get the key of the last dungeon). The requirements to unlock each key should be directed to high-end accounts (+380/+400) so that only these accounts could enjoy this new content. Not only is a new way to get xp, gold and epics, but you also have the opportunity to "revive" the first 9 dungeons that you probably finished years ago
      The further you move on in those dungeons, the harder it gets to find each key. For example: (I agree that some of these are quite hard so feel free to give your opinion!)
      Key 1: 90 pets acquired (let's start with sth easy)
      Key 2: Tower done
      Key 3: Dungeon 13 Shadow completed
      Key 4: Solo Portal completed
      Key 5: Easteros completed
      Key 6: Underworld completed
      Key 7: Fortress completed
      Key 8: Max aura
      Key 9: Twister completed
      I didn't mentioned any kind of guild-requirement since that would be hard in inactive servers.
      - Something about server fusion / migration. There's just too many servers inactive to play in.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
        Since the March/April update will focus on guilds, here you have some minor-suggestions to implement on the next big update of this year (if you like them )

- Change the max. gold per mission (we have the 10M barrier for some years now, maybe is time to move on?)
        - Improve the shadow-guilds' rewards (the xp we get is nonsense, comparing with how hard raids actually are.) I'd suggest either gold or some guild % bonus
        - Change the xp curve once again: it received a great feedback when the devs changed it in 2016, so I think that mid-late 2018 would be nice to change it (if not, maybe in early 2019).
        - Change blacksmith costs (not sure about this tho, I don't quite understand if it was made to take 1-2 years saving crystals so we could use them on items in order to max them all, or the costs are just way too expensive)
        - Find a way to correct Pets and Underworld HoF (no need to change fortress' HoF). Once everyone gets their pet at level 100 and a lot of people become able to defeat top1 in underworld, it makes no sense to keep those Hall of Fames since there won't be anything different from player to player in order to compete with each other.
        - New content: i'd love to see some kind of dungeon-type content directed to players (individual). Some years ago I suggested a new 9-dungeons-system (but not shadow, please!) where players could unlock each dungeon with a key but they'd have to achieve something in the game in order to get a key (for example, you have to finish twister to get the key of the last dungeon). The requirements to unlock each key should be directed to high-end accounts (+380/+400) so that only these accounts could enjoy this new content. Not only is a new way to get xp, gold and epics, but you also have the opportunity to "revive" the first 9 dungeons that you probably finished years ago
        The further you move on in those dungeons, the harder it gets to find each key. For example: (I agree that some of these are quite hard so feel free to give your opinion!)
        Key 1: 90 pets acquired (let's start with sth easy)
        Key 2: Tower done
        Key 3: Dungeon 13 Shadow completed
        Key 4: Solo Portal completed
        Key 5: Easteros completed
        Key 6: Underworld completed
        Key 7: Fortress completed
        Key 8: Max aura
        Key 9: Twister completed
        I didn't mentioned any kind of guild-requirement since that would be hard in inactive servers.
        - Something about server fusion / migration. There's just too many servers inactive to play in.
        This are all good ideas to introduce in the game and, beside them, im gonna come with more good stuff that people voted in the past and we really need in-game :

Pet fruits :

New achievements :

The last one and the most important one, in my opinion, adding a battle system, like an arena, where 3 players, from the same server, but it doesn't matter from which guild, can join in and compete against other players from other servers. Its gonna be like a big royal rumble or a big battle for points with several attacks per day. To be kinda fair for everybody, every position will fight the other position, with this, i mean, if im on the first position in the team, x on the second and y on the third, i will fight only the first from the other team, if i win we get, as a team, 1-0. Then the second will fight the second one, lets say they win, its 1-1, and the last, third one with the third one, 2-1 for one of the team winning in this way the battle and gaining points or going further in the battle.
        Last edited by Shnitel; 1 March 2018, 09:08 PM.

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Playa will create content for high levels. There's no doubt about it.

I just hope Playa could reconsider and think about making this future content endless, especially if it's going to have a separate Hall of Fame.

If they keep adding stuff the way they were up to now, we will be in trouble in a couple of years.

Comment

On the one hand endless content might be a good idea but on the other hand it could be regarded as cheap (an endless dungeon for example).

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

I don't agree with endless content, I prefer playing for an end, something that we know that in a few months/years we will be finishing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
                I don't agree with endless content, I prefer playing for an end, something that we know that in a few months/years we will be finishing it.
                I get that. It's a valid point.

But look around on the forums. People are unhappy will the recent Halls of Fame for Pets and Underworld.

And what would happen when Playa would bring us new shiny stuff that starts at level 400? People that play on newer servers would say: "Hey, what about me?"

Comment

Working...
                X