Easter Update - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nhatnamyugi View Post
    After played the Assassin Class today, I'm really disappointed because it's just a SCOUT using 2 WARRIOR weapons instead of BOW (not a mixed char) and the balance compare with the old 3 chars is terrible! Finally, I can't see what makes him an ASSASSIN!

I have so much ideas for this Class to make he truly an ASSASSIN and this will be a mixed of SCOUT-WARRIOR, I hope my idea will be accepted. If you like this, please help me Leander. Thank you.

Sorry for my bad English.

1. Because he is an ASSASSIN, he's FAST, can KILL enemies QUICKLY, NOT a STRONG person that have high HP. So, I will give him LESS HP but HIGHER DMG than SCOUT.

2. He can EVADE but because he uses MELEE weapons => LESS EVADE CHANCE but MORE ARMOR than SCOUT.

3. He is a DEX char so if the 3-stats EPICS give him STRENGTH, that's very stupid, no one would play this class! => the weapons should give him DEX or both STR and DEX will give him DMG (mixed from WARRIOR AND SCOUT)

4. ASSASSIN mean kill enemies with CRITICAL hits => He will have HIGHER MAX CRITICAL HIT CHANCE (60% 65%) ( to balance Playa can make him less HP or less Dmg or less Evade Chance or less Armor)

5. Calculate the balance slowly and from all possible case.
    Ex: 1 hit and 2 hits in a row are the same or not?
    Answer: In the Average case they are the same BUT
    If you need 100% hits are CRITICAL (40% Chance) to win the current dungeon (5 hits total)
    Chance in 1 hit case: 0.4^5 = 0.01024 = 1%
    Chance in 2 hits case: 0.4^10 = 0.0001049 = 0.01%

Assassin has much less chance to kill the enemy whom much stronger than him. (That is against what he is - an Assassin)

If you like my suggestions please help me turn it to be a real Assassin class in SFGAME. I've calculated all the numbers, so if Playa like this, I will help to make this class more balance and better!
    What did you expect? This whole "new" char idea was for sure ad-hoc decision when they realized they won't deliver guild update. They copied source code for scout, make some visual changes (eg warrior weapon) and that's all. It'a just a scout - even worse because one scout cirt = x2 assassin crit. So statistic is not good for assassin.

Funny parto of this (edited) they will earn a lot of money on w23 before people will realize they play as scout

PS. Assassin 3stat epic are for dex.
    Last edited by Leander; 29 March 2018, 03:40 PM. Reason: Mind your language and don't make false accusations!

Comment

Originally posted by sharshooter View Post
      What did you expect? This whole "new" char idea was for sure ad-hoc decision when they realized they won't deliver guild update. They copied source code for scout, make some visual changes (eg warrior weapon) and that's all. It'a just a scout - even worse because one scout cirt = x2 assassin crit. So statistic is not good for assassin.

Funny parto of this "scam" they will earn a lot of money on w23 before people will realize they play as scout

PS. Assassin 3stat epic are for dex.
      Haha, I expect so much everytimes Leander post an "Update Coming" threads, but dissapointed all the time, especially Pet, Fortress, Blacksmith, Witch update, they can do much more than that (eg: pet can help player clear special dungeons and Guild raids), so this time I will help if they let me, or let their new class Assassin to be the worst class ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
        Leander,

I would request that this be looked at. Shadow Dungeons give items for other classes, and were not thrown in the toilet. I have upgraded some of these items with resources, and should be able to recoup those resources. Can you please speak with the devs on this matter, as its extremely unfair with a great new feature.

Thank you.
        Forwarded.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
          Forwarded.
          Thank you very much, as always!
          #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
          1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
          1st Complete Underworld in the World
          1st Complete Fortress in the World
          1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
          1st to find all Pets in the World
          1st Deep Mine Master in the World
          1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
          1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Not THAT important, but can you fix this?

As you can see in the image, the pop-up shows the following: "It is possible 10 times per item", but in the right corner, in the Attribute upgrade's box, it's shown 2/20.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Will Playa add new monsters to SA? Arts are great so it definitely should be there!

Comment

At the moment I don't know if there will be new monsters.

Comment

Hi Leander,

My memory is a little foggy, the 2nd part of the Easter Update was going to be a little bit late, but I believe it was going to be released before the Birthday Update in June ... is there an ETA on the 2nd part of the Easter Update?
                    #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
                    1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
                    1st Complete Underworld in the World
                    1st Complete Fortress in the World
                    1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
                    1st to find all Pets in the World
                    1st Deep Mine Master in the World
                    1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
                    1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

2nd part of Easter update?
                      Did I miss something?

I thought the next update would be the birthday one....

Comment

"Last year in October, we announced that we are planning an update with a focus on guilds in the first quarter of 2018. Part of this guild update (the 100 new guild raids) has been live since December and we wanted to release the other part with the Easter update. However, it doesn’t quite work as intended, yet. So, instead of delaying the whole update, we will simply deliver the new guild feature once it’s ready in a few weeks."

When you deliver the 2nd part of the update, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIX THE GDFKJGDUIFGUODFJNGFJFD PET'S MATCHMAKING!

How the dfgkjfdjhgfd I'm in top70 getting matched against players in top30/20 with the double of my pets levels?

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
                          we will simply deliver the new guild feature once it’s ready in a few weeks.
                          Yeeeaaah, I wouldn't concentrate on wording too much.
                          Many game companies (even the biggest ones) talk much about future features. Sometimes in the end things just don't work out and whole projects (not to mention updates) get scrapped.

If we get anything new for guilds in the next big update then it's gonna be a success.

Comment

"Last year in October, we announced that we are planning an update with a focus on guilds in the first quarter of 2018. Part of this guild update (the 100 new guild raids) has been live since December and we wanted to release the other part with the Easter update. However, it doesn’t quite work as intended, yet. So, instead of delaying the whole update, we will simply deliver the new guild feature once it’s ready in a few weeks."

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

It hasn't been a month yet. "In a few weeks" means 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...bascially, it'll be released when it's finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                                It hasn't been a month yet. "In a few weeks" means 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...bascially, it'll be released when it's finished.
                                I know, but I wanna be sure that we will get him with a month before B-day Event

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Working...
                                X