Is it funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it funny?

That using the toilet to get new things..
    Only those things for the other 2 NPC..
    But what are the odds, that your 1, Main characteristic is among them..

Archer/ranger...and I get lots of things with DEX on them..

AND, for a random item, have you ever seen a ranger get a BOW or any Armour??

I dont worry that I threw something into the Toilet, that ISNT worth using because its not high enough to FIT ANY of my fighters..

Its that strange THINGS come out with Stats for My main character.. Even my Archer in the tower can USE MY goods/weapons/bow.. So why have goods coming up with this??
    Ya, it might help them for defense, but Iv min/max them and they STILL have enough defense..OR add a few gems to the armour and away we go..

So anyone else found something abit strange in game??

nothing??

Comment

Toilet work fine when u put epic in it nobody care about normal item couz they are random.
      Don't forget the main object of toilet:
      Aura improves your reputation in the shops: the higher your Aura, the better items you are offered by the merchants.

Comment

Umm no..Im at 64 and it aint working..

But I stil think its strange that I get messed up products..and being a Ranger, getting things with DEX, and NOT for ranger is abit OFF if you ask me..

Why have Dex?? and not have Bow/arrow..

Comment

Toilet items are random. Moreover, you can also use them for your tower followers. One purpose of the toilet is to switch the class requirement. For example, you can use your old epics, throw them into the toilet and use them for your followers.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
            Toilet items are random. Moreover, you can also use them for your tower followers. One purpose of the toilet is to switch the class requirement. For example, you can use your old epics, throw them into the toilet and use them for your followers.
            BUT I DONT GET ITEMS FOR RANGER..No BOW.. which does me and my follower NOTHING GOOD..
            As Im a ranger, its easier to walk over and HAND my follower ranger, the STUFF I HAVE...
            You dont need DEX to come up random for my ranger..you dont make Any RANDOM TOILET ranger items..

And the Mage and fighter DONT WANT IT..
            Last edited by ECAsh; 25 May 2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

You get ranger's stuff when you flush the toilet.

I you throw a normal object you will always get a random normal object for mage/warrior.

Those objects are useless, so the only purpose of throwing them into the toilet is raising aula levels.

Toilet get usefull when you have old epics and you want to equip your friends with them. (you equip the ranger with old objets, no need of the toilet here)

I dont get the point of this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by ECAsh View Post
                BUT I DONT GET ITEMS FOR RANGER..No BOW.. which does me and my follower NOTHING GOOD..
                As Im a ranger, its easier to walk over and HAND my follower ranger, the STUFF I HAVE...
                You dont need DEX to come up random for my ranger..you dont make Any RANDOM TOILET ranger items..

And the Mage and fighter DONT WANT IT..
                As a scout you find items for your class as quest rewards and in the shop. You keep the best items for yourself and your scout follower gets your older or weaker gear.
                Use the toilet to convert scout items into warrior and mage items.

Comment

Very true, but why do I get things with random DEX ON THEM?>?
                  I Have enough Dex items with what I get in battles..and share it with my followers...
                  I dont need a DEX based fighter
                  I dont need a Dex based Mage..

Choice..Make things in Toilet for Ranger with DEX or Drop it so the items are more for the other 2..

Comment

Because it's random.

Comment

The point of this threat is stat u don't want in the pool of random stat of common items the main stat of your character because u never get a main class item when u throw it (u put a bow and get back another bow) exeption for trinket and amulet..
                      But wc is something that work with luck.
                      Think to Wc as Fortune wheel when u spin u may want all time or but there is a lot of possibility and u get few time what u want.
                      And u should thx playa for make impossible get another bow couz 99% of time u want to wear other 2 follower with common items couz u have only shadow world as other way to dress them

Should open another threat but as u go mad about wc..
                      I Think that fortune attribute need restailing on high lvl:
                      Something like increase drop item on mission (also urglass and mush), increase crit damage, crit cap or just change that pathetic formula
                      Luck attribute is something that is totally outdate in this game more then gold cap but this is just my opinion.
                      Last edited by jack1234; 26 May 2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Because it's random.
                        If its random I would be getting goods for the ranger...but we dont..
                        You dont get any goods for your Character..which ISNT random.

Random would be a selection of everything, not restricting 1 thing from 29 choices.. So, add the other Armour choices to EACh character so they can Earn a random that FITS them...or take out the option that is the Main Bonus to each character..

You are a ranger and Drop an item into the toilet and get a Dex,con,luck item back and YOU CANT USE IT..even Dex Con..but its for a wiz or fighter.. its a random Kill item to dump, even if its better then anything you have..

Comment

consider all the items specific for Mage ranger and fighter..
                          Anything for 1 of these is FOR that type...making something With an ability FOR that person, but for the other 2...is a total waste.
                          4 of the 9 items are for any player...can be used on any one..
                          those other 5 tend to be for specific character..Ranger, mage, fighter..and the only Telling for that character is 1 feature..
                          Wiz=int
                          Ranger=dex
                          Fighter=Str or con(mostly con)

Getting an item for Mage or wiz that has dex on it, gives them NOTHING..
                          Since as a ranger, the toilet WILL NOT drop items for the ranger, WHY would it drop for DEX??

Would be nice for a chance to have a ranger item..OR
                          get rid of the DEX on a Ranger class..as a toilet selection..

Comment

Originally posted by ECAsh View Post
                            If its random I would be getting goods for the ranger...but we dont..
                            You dont get any goods for your Character..which ISNT random.

Random would be a selection of everything, not restricting 1 thing from 29 choices.. So, add the other Armour choices to EACh character so they can Earn a random that FITS them...or take out the option that is the Main Bonus to each character..

You are a ranger and Drop an item into the toilet and get a Dex,con,luck item back and YOU CANT USE IT..even Dex Con..but its for a wiz or fighter.. its a random Kill item to dump, even if its better then anything you have..
                            I meant the attributes are random. Throwing an item into the toilet changes the item's class requirement. The purpose of the toilet is to get items for your followers, not yourself!

Comment

I meant the attributes are random. Throwing an item into the toilet changes the item's class requirement. The purpose of the toilet is to get items for your followers, not yourself!
                              but DEX only is for ranger...and I can supply those easy..Hand me downs.
                              So there is little reason for the toilet to give items with DEX on them.. Unless it throws up items for the Ranger, there is little need for Dex to be there..
                              Same goes for all the other players and Characters..Fighters dont need ATR items, and wiz dont need Int, items...as they can pass those directly to the follower, that is the same..its the other 2 I need goods for.

Random is like an 4 sided dice roll.. Your random is removing the #1..

Comment

Working...
                              X