Guild War's Range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild War's Range?

What is the Rank spread between 2 guilds at war, where the losing guild loses no honor? IE like a #1 rank guild attacking a rank 80 guild. The rank 80 i know loses nothing, but whats the range on that before Honor earned by winning guild and Honor lost by losing guild is before the amount earned/lost decreases or becomes 0?

I am not sure, but I think it is not based on rank, but honor points. I belive it is 1000 honor points diffrence makes no gain/lose.
    My gaming fansites: Shakes & Fidget | Knight Online | Diablo | Torchlight 2 | WarCraft 2

Comment

Thats a possibility, because we got attacked last nite by a guild that has 800 more Honor than we do, and we didnt lose much at all in Honor. So im wondering if theres some kind of formula that Higher guild must be within XXX Honor of Lower guild to get full rewards. More than XXX Honor and amount of honor received diminishes until it reaches YYY Honor then amount of honor received = 0?

Comment

Kalais is right, it is all about honour.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

But how much Honor Leander? How much Honor difference must there be to get full reward before it degrades down to 0?

Comment

There are no official numbers. Even the coders didn't tell us.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X