Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I take over another's player account and leave mine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leander
    replied
    Still not allowed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i see... i supposed that taking over a "dead" account was legal like all the rest mmos...

although i cant really understand why this rule exists... a person has spent thousands of mushrooms (equals to more than 200 euros, maybe more) and now that he stops playing his account is just deleted? I dont really understand it... Its not a multi account, i just ask to take over an account where a lot of job has been spent on it so it wont go to waste (while deleting my current account if needed to not brake the rules). I benefit from it, the previous person benefits from it (cause he wont see his account and also real life money going to waste) and the game benefits from it (cause i will continue using mushrooms which means more money for the company).

I repeat it is not trading, it is deleting my account (if needed) and taking over a "dead" account... Is that also braking the rules?
    Last edited by GeorgeKen; 27 March 2011, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    How? You can't as it is against our rules. Accounts must not be sold or given away for free...and also not taken over by others!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks and I wait to see what an administrator has to say about these two things
    Last edited by GeorgeKen; 27 March 2011, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic How can I take over another's player account and leave mine?

How can I take over another's player account and leave mine?

What is the procedure of getting another player's account and leaving mine? Do i report it somewhere? If so, I would also like to change the names so I can keep mine in the new account that I will take over. Any administrator can help me with this?

Another thing i wonder is if i run any risk in getting my credit card details "discovered" from the new owner of my old account. I used credit card to buy mushrooms so far in my old account. Is there any possibility the new account holder getting my details and charging me? I saw that in the payment page it says that my details are not stored, but do I have to take any kind of action to prevent that and to be 100% sure of my card's safety?
    Last edited by GeorgeKen; 27 March 2011, 01:34 PM.
Working...
X