Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non confirmation of email creates ?

To anyone who can help

I have a member of the guild who in chat stated that he could not donate due to having an unconfirmed email address. I have tried to address the issue through mail with him but there has been no response. I do understand that if you do have an unconfirmed mail address you would be unable to do a multitude of things. ie. chat, join a guild, et al. So my query to the powers to be is how can I have a member who can join in wars, buy potions but can't donate?

Would like to clear this up. Is it possible or is it just another person trying to get ahead without paying their dues. :no:

Inquiring merlin wants to know.

Of course the big question here is why someone would not confirm their email. But that is not my query to those in the know.
    mage corps the only way to fly

The reason behind this is because if you didn't have to confirm your email and such, you could just create tons of characters (which is against the rules) and donate mushrooms. So you have to confirm the email and buy mushrooms to be able to donate them.
    Let's Play Shakes & Fidget (German)

Comment

And in case you forget your password, it will be mailed to your confirmed email address, too.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Leander
        Back to my original query. Is it possible for someone to be part of guild be able to write in chat but can't donate? And I am talking gold here not mushrooms. This seems to be strange to me. Just need to know so that I can deal with the situation.

merlin mage corps....
        mage corps the only way to fly

Comment

Everybody can donate gold to your guild (every member)...only the mushrooms are restricted (the free ones when starting the game can't be donated).

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X