Epic items scaling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic items scaling

My question is how do epics scale? I have a suspicion that items scale with the level of the player, not the dungeon/floor. Or am I wrong?
    So here is an example: A guy lvl 150 doing the Boss of dungeon 1 - will he get an item suiting his level or get a low epic that a much lower level player who just barely beat the boss would get?
    I hope my question made sence, if not I will rephrase...
    I need your clothes, your boots, and your s

Only shop items and items you are get as quest rewards change their bonus related to your attributes/level.

Originally posted by elegyfordoom View Post
    My question is how do epics scale? I have a suspicion that items scale with the level of the player, not the dungeon/floor. Or am I wrong?
    So here is an example: A guy lvl 150 doing the Boss of dungeon 1 - will he get an item suiting his level or get a low epic that a much lower level player who just barely beat the boss would get?
    I hope my question made sence, if not I will rephrase...
    He will get a low epic. Otherwise, the boss would be dead in a second and you would get an item with a bonus related to you level 150 attributes...that would be unfair. That's why the dungeon rewards do not get better the higher your level is.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Its capped on the dungeon boss level and your lvl.

If the dungeon boss is lvl 250 and you are lvl 200, the item will be a lvl 200.
      If the dungeon boss is lvl 200 and you are lvl 250, the item will be a lvl 200.
      My chars:
      Fullpowerahead, 292 mage, s1: NL
      Fullpowerahead, 308 scout, s2: NL
      Fullpowerahead, 290 mage, s1: UK
      Fullpowerahead, 272 warrior, s2: UK

Comment

Okay thanks for the info. I will start doing my dungeons regularly again
        I need your clothes, your boots, and your s

Comment

Working...
        X