No announcement yet.

Free voucher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked your spam folder? Do you use spam filters?
    You can also log out of your account and use the password reminder function...if you receive the email the Happy Easter email is late but should be sent to you...if you don´t receive the password reminder email there are problems with your email provider and/or spam filters.

After talking to other CoMas they have confirmed the following:

o gmail accounts move our emails to the spam folder or automatically delete it (if a filter is active)
    o yahoo.com and country-specific emails work (yahoo.gr)...however, hotmail.gr does not work in contrast to the working provider hotmail.com
    o if you changed your email address after the email was sent (but you haven´t received it yet) the email will NOT be emailed to your new address
    o generally, some emails are quickly delivered whereas others are not.

Personally, I received the first emails on Friday morning, a lof of emails on Saturday...but slow ones even on Monday evening.
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Using Gmail, spam folder shows nothing from Shakes and Fidgets and no Filter is active. In regards to bonuses, vouchers, etc, ive NEVER received an email from S&F.

Comment

ty for the info
        FAQ +++ Search Function
        DEFEATING DUNGEON 150/150 !!! CHECK IT OUT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Knytul View Post
          Using Gmail, spam folder shows nothing from Shakes and Fidgets and no Filter is active. In regards to bonuses, vouchers, etc, ive NEVER received an email from S&F.
          And the password reminder email?
          Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

umm, what password reminder email?

Comment

scratch that, i try to send for remind me of my password and its saying my name or email address is wrong....

Last i checked name should be Knytul (for obvious reasons), then email being my gmail account. I only have 1 other and that being my hotmail and tried it too and didnt work.

Comment

just click "forgot password" then u must receave email with ur new one , if u don't receave there is a problem with ur email , i had a problem with myne , and i changed it because on my previous one i didn't receave new password ! And on my new one i receave >.>
                FAQ +++ Search Function
                DEFEATING DUNGEON 150/150 !!! CHECK IT OUT !!!

Comment

Working...
                X