• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were dutch forum

were dutch forum ?
    when i click on forum i go to this forum
    dwergen zijn de beste

there was a merge of many forums into this one, which is an international forum. you can use this to discuss
    Hi, I'm George the Greek!
    You can find me in UK server 1
    Born: 15/9/10
    Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

why is it ?
      dwergen zijn de beste

Comment

and were is the dutch guild section?
        KAAS IS DE BAAS!!!

Comment

Tôi giữ nói tiếng Hà Lan
          Met andere woorden: ik blijf gewoon nederlands praten

Comment

moeten ze idd maar een nl sectie maken
            See I'm a 21st century digital boy
            I don't know how to read but I've got a lot of toys
            My daddy's a lazy middle class intellectual
            My mommy's on Valium, so ineffectual
            Ain't life a mystery?

Comment

Today we have merged the NL and JP forums with the International Shakes & Fidget Forum. Hello to the Netherlands!

Here's some information:

The official language is English - it is the shared language of this International Forum where players from the UK, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands and Japan meet. Keep your posts in English, which is important for the social and communicative aspect of this International Forum as everbody should be able to understand you. Exception: Swedish, Danish and Dutch are also allowed in the respective guild sections of our servers. Feel free to talk in your Native language in the chat box, too but keep in mind that chatting is more fun if more people join in - which they can with English as the shared language.
              Last edited by Leander; 16 April 2013, 12:52 AM.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Hi,

what's the reason for this is???
                KAAS IS DE BAAS!!!

Comment

Kunnen jullie niet jip en janneke taal spreken, ik snap er echt geen bal meer van.
                  Net zoals ik zijn er vele anderen. Niet iedereen is goed in engels, en we hebben hier ook heel wat kinderen op het forum zitten die nu al helemaal buiten de boot vallen
                  Last edited by Thalia; 16 April 2013, 06:59 AM.

Comment

i can not speeek engels ,kunnen whe not gewoon tokkelen in het dutch
                    Wie zijn eigen weg gaat,kan door niemand worden ingehaald !!!

Comment

Natuurlijk kan dat. Of anders wil Sergej misschien alles wel vertalen.

Leander: I appreciate your efforts to welcome the Dutch people. But I think that some serious effort is required in the coming period. The Dutch community have not been informed by the community manager, so it comes as a (nasty) surprise. Apart from that, the community has long been disappointed by the level of Playa Games's customer focus. The unannounced transition to a forum in a language that a significant part of the playing community does not yet sufficiently master, is one more sad example of this.

A transition to an international server isn't necessarily bad. But Playa games should think of a way in which Dutch (and for that matter, Japanese, Danish, Swedish, ...) speaking players can ask their questions (and get answers!) in their native language.
                      Last edited by Lillikurd; 16 April 2013, 07:43 AM.
                      Grote letters = kleine leuters
                      V for Vendetta

Comment

Why?? There are many dutch children playing this game. Can they read and write english? NO THEY CAN NOT!!! There are also adults playing this game and many of them also can not read or write english. So if there important messages they can't read them. I wonder if this is the meaning of all this.
                        For me writing this message did take double the time writing it, because my school years are laying far behind me And why was this not told to us that this was going to happen? You knew this a long time so why did we nog get this information?
                        DUTCH: Waarom? Er zijn veel Nederlandse kinderen die dit spel spelen. Kunnen ze engels lezen en schrijven? NEE, DAT KUNNEN ZE NIET!!! Er zijn ook volwassenen die dit spel spelen en velen van hen kunnen ook niet lezen of schrijven in het Engels. Dus als er belangrijke berichten kunnen zij dit niet meer lezen. Ik vraag me af wat de betekenis is van dit alles. Voor mij was het schrijven van dit bericht dubbel de tijd, omdat mijn schooltijd ver achter mij ligt En waarom werd dit ons niet verteld dat dit zou gaan gebeuren? Jullie wisten dit al een lange tijd dus waarom hebben we deze informatie niet eerder gekregen?
                        Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
                        Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
                        Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Comment

juist
                          @ willow: bedankt voor de vertaling

Comment

slaat nergens op dit...
                            Zo, ik heb gesproken
                            S1 - Spartacus Warriors
                            S2 - TDA

Comment

nu in het engels Denots anders begrijp ik je niet
                              Wie zijn eigen weg gaat,kan door niemand worden ingehaald !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X