Guy with the toilet sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy with the toilet sign

Sometimes you see him, sometimes you don't... does anyone knows how to call him, would be handy...
    Thou hath not so much brain as ear wax.
    Taken from: Troilus and Cressida, W. Shakespeare

The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
    Otto von Bismarck

V for Vendetta

when you are on working or you do a quest, hoover the tavern and he will show up.
    When you are doing nothing(so you can enter the tavern) he will not show up so you have to go in the tavern and then click on toilet.

Greetz chill.
    The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
    Life is a joke, just keep smiling with it.

Comment

he doesn't appear when the tavern icon is flashing. (not sure if bug or not, i am not game admin to know that). When that happens, simply click on the tavern to "refresh" the page, and scroll over the tavern icon again. He will appear
      Hi, I'm George the Greek!
      You can find me in UK server 1
      Born: 15/9/10
      Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

It usually only flashes when a quest is done so just click to finish the quest then u can go to the toilet the normal way. I have seen it do so for no reason during guard duty and yes that needs a refresh but it is rare for it to happen. (I believe it is from switching from the phone app to computer while it was finished the quest when I switched)
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
          (I believe it is from switching from the phone app to computer while it was finished the quest when I switched)
          not only from phone app to computer, but from any device in general i think. (for example, i have seen this when i got bored playing from my tower pc and switched to my laptop instead)
          Hi, I'm George the Greek!
          You can find me in UK server 1
          Born: 15/9/10
          Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

Yes, just hover the "Tavern" button when on a quest and the dealer will appear...you can either click him to be taken to the gambler or click on the WC sign to be taken to the WC.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X