Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arcane toilet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Arcane toilet

    I was under the impression that, if, on flushing, the toilet does not give you an epic then at least it gives you an item that can be sold for a well above average amount of gold. At least twice the toilet in past weeks has produced a junk item of average value. Is this just bad luck or has the system changed?

    #2
    what do u consider average value and if it is junk and can be dropped in the toilet y not throw it back in.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Maharg View Post
      I was under the impression that, if, on flushing, the toilet does not give you an epic then at least it gives you an item that can be sold for a well above average amount of gold. At least twice the toilet in past weeks has produced a junk item of average value. Is this just bad luck or has the system changed?

      Well if I can give you my opinion. I have found the toilet relatively useless. It seldom give me anything of value back. I think I have had maybe one or two epics upon flushing it. Otherwise it gives me double stat items which have served me no purpose. The toilet was once known as a crapper, appropriate.

      merlin mage corps the only way to fly
      mage corps the only way to fly

      Comment


        #4
        Junk

        I consider two stat items as junk. In value terms the sell price is no more than two stat items I get on quests. In the past when receiving junk the gold value has been perhaps 3-4 times average value making it worth selling rather than throwing back in.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Maharg View Post
          I consider two stat items as junk. In value terms the sell price is no more than two stat items I get on quests. In the past when receiving junk the gold value has been perhaps 3-4 times average value making it worth selling rather than throwing back in.
          since I tend to throw junk back in as the gold helps very little for my stats I haven't noticed a value decrease and it seems after like after aura 20 or so u tend to get all epics (at least I have ) and we had someone on the US forum say this as well so might be worth lvling that crapper.
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

          Comment


            #6
            I´ve got Aura 6 and 1 epic...
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              Yeah the toilet is not always that rewarding (being pretty optimistic here). Personally i haven't touched that thing in months. Just not worth it imo.
              My chars:
              Fullpowerahead, 292 mage, s1: NL
              Fullpowerahead, 308 scout, s2: NL
              Fullpowerahead, 290 mage, s1: UK
              Fullpowerahead, 272 warrior, s2: UK

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by fullpowerahead View Post
                Yeah the toilet is not always that rewarding (being pretty optimistic here). Personally i haven't touched that thing in months. Just not worth it imo.
                Here are 2 reasons to throw those junk items in the toilet.

                1) once you get to aura lvl 20 and I could be off by a lvl or 2 and I mean it could start at a lower lvl . I would have to find the thread it was posted on the US forum. But once you get to that lvl all flushes gives epics.

                2) from what players on the US servers found is each lvl of ur aura u get a +4 stat bonus on 3 stat epics in the shops. So a lvl 10 aura gives 40 points per stat.

                For 2 of my 3 active toons my main stat costs 10 million per point con is over 9 million and luck is over 600k so at my aura lvl 23 it would cost me 1.84 billion gold to get those points from gold and I know I would never get that much from selling those items in the shops and that cost is for 1 toon.
                have fun, fight hard, die honorably

                Comment

                Working...
                X