Facebook contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook contest

Apologises if this is a double post. I swear I have already written this once already.

Really really wanted to win the PS4, but alas I don't do Facebook Any chance of winning something grand another way?

merlin old school girl

mage corps the only way to fly

Unfortunately no. They do this that way, just to boost (boost or bolster? Ehhh now i regret sleeping on English lessons) their ego with "like" count. Remember 40 000 000 registrations? Its supposed to be S&F lottery not FB.
    Last edited by Bqczek; 5 October 2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

SIgh

Some of us just don't feel that need to share our lives with the universe.

Very unfortunate. Well good luck to those who put in their toon pic.

Things really have changed since I was a kid .

merlin mage corps the only way to fly

Comment

U don't need to share everything with the world I use mine just to see what is going on with childhood friends and to see things like s+f and other interests I have I don't post much if anything on there myself and u could enter the contest and possibly win a ps4
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

This contest is FB-only.

Facebook is pretty good but you need to know what to share and how to pick your privacy settings. It's up to you how to use it. You can also just pick a name, don't upload a picture and only use it to follow your favourite bands, games etc. without sharing anything at all.
          Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Working...
          X