How active is S&F?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How active is S&F?

I was just curious if Leander or another moderator/administrator/anyone-apart-of-S&F-team has any statistics, numbers, or just an idea of the following question;

How active are average servers on S&F?

How about US servers?

Such as players per day / size of servers?

Only Playa knows. I (or other CoMas) don't have details on server activity.
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

German servers. About 95% active
      sigpic

Comment

5%...
        sigpic

Comment

My server has about 300 daily active players on a total of 30.246.
          About 8.000 level 1 accounts.
          Another 7000-8000 level 5 accounts.
          And so on....
          Level 50 shows up at rank 800 while the server is up since 29/11/2013 and top level is 243.
          And it's considered a new server.

I believe this gives you a pretty clear view.
          sigpic
          S6 gr: KRHTH
          S2 gr: KRHTHx

Comment

Why do you think there are only 300 active players? What makes you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
              It 's true about s6 gr....

But in 123playgames.sfgame.gr we are hardly 200 players active and the server was created before the Easter of 2012...
              ''A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.''
              David Brinkley

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                I mentioned 300 daily active players.
                And there is nothing to think... I'm just following the levels, potion activity and mount activity.. A player without progress isn't active... Even if he logs in everyday to talk with guild members or w.e.

Now that i'm thinking about it 300 is kinda generous anyway
                sigpic

Comment

Potions are not always proof somebody's active. Some players buy many during their active time and collect all potions they find in the shops. They might still last for months although they don't even play anymore... but of course I get your point (if they don't level up they are inactive)

Comment

Bottom line is, this game is pretty much dead.
                    Grote letters = kleine leuters
                    V for Vendetta

Comment

I really don't get it when people are complaining about activity.... There has never been a game in the history of online gaming that it was not described as "dead". It's more or less the same conversation in every game, some people getting bored of the game after playing for many years and because they compare the game to what it was at it's starting activity, they describe it as "dead".

Well lillikurd I beg to differ, the game is not dead. It is not as active as it was the first years of it's release, but the same applies to every game that has been online for more than 5 years. If it was dead, developers wouldn't keep on releasing new content every few months, nor people would constantly attack me in order to get a chance of reaching the top of the highscore. Not to mention that the forum is a lot more active than what it used to be 1-1.5 years ago. These are not signs of a dead game mate. I am sorry, but I have a totally different opinion than yours.
                      Last edited by GeorgeKen; 16 April 2014, 04:38 AM.
                      Hi, I'm George the Greek!
                      You can find me in UK server 1
                      Born: 15/9/10
                      Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

Activitiy changes depending on updates. The introduction of the witch brought many players back to the game: more forum posts, many tickets sent by players who couldn't remember their passwords but wanted to continue playing after a longer break etc...

Once the new content is released the game will become more active again. but everyone can help increasing activity by playing and telling others to do so as well.
                        Last edited by Leander; 16 April 2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't say the game is dead either..

There is one fact though which we can't ignore. Many people start fresh on a new server and leave it after a while. I believe that the game is just too expensive for them and they need some time to realise that. The game needs to give the opportunity of competition to people that don't buy tons of shrooms as well in order to maintain their interest.

As for myself, i've played non stop for about 7-8 months now... I've been active with a couple of forums as well (banned on 1 ). BUT, i'm not willing to ask anyone to play or pay for a game that is so expensive...
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X