Adblock plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adblock plus

Does it make it impossible to get videos from the tube or the free videos in the "gratis" section?

I think it does.

You can always exclude Shakes and Fidget from Adblock plus to make sure you get the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by KinkyHellsAngel View Post
      I think it does.

You can always exclude Shakes and Fidget from Adblock plus to make sure you get the videos.

Yeah it does!!! Omg That's why for 3 weeks I haven't been able to watch any -_- I just tested taking off adblock plus... How can I set to exclude shakes and fidget from Adblock plus?? Do you know?

Comment

depends on which browser you are playing S&F
        Hi, I'm George the Greek!
        You can find me in UK server 1
        Born: 15/9/10
        Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

chrome

Comment

Like...What and where exactly do I have to write in the filter?

Comment

if there is a settings option in there u should just b able to do it from thereor they should have a list of sites u have visted and u should be able to do it from there.
              have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Im not really sure, since its a long time since i used stuff like adblock but you might be better off by turning off adblock completely while playing or install a second browser for playing S&F while using the one with adblock for browsing

If your going to make exceptions to adblock, my guess is you have to unblock/unfilter sponsorpay (?-meaning the site that provides the ads for S&F)

If sponsorpay loads the ads from various locations, you might even have to unblock/unfilter each of those location seperately

Seems like a whole lot of hassle when you could just avoid the whole problem by A- turning off adblock while playing and not browse while playing or B- installing a seperate browser to use only for playing (chrome and firefox can work fine next to each other on your PC)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spruitje View Post
                  If your going to make exceptions to adblock, my guess is you have to unblock/unfilter sponsorpay (?-meaning the site that provides the ads for S&F)
                  I have the normal adblock and I only have to ad the game server as an exception. This will probably be the same with adblock plus.

@Meow, if you haven't found how to exclude sites: https://adblockplus.org/en/getting_started#disabling

Comment

Originally posted by KinkyHellsAngel View Post
                    I have the normal adblock and I only have to ad the game server as an exception. This will probably be the same with adblock plus.

@Meow, if you haven't found how to exclude sites: https://adblockplus.org/en/getting_started#disabling

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for that link you gave me.

But I have a question now... You sure it will allow all the advertisements from other sites too? Since we know the advertisments are not from the shakes e fidget site but from sponsorpay like Spruitje reminded us just earlier. Will I have to allow sponsorpay too?

Comment

Originally posted by Meow View Post
                      But I have a question now... You sure it will allow all the advertisements from other sites too? Since we know the advertisments are not from the shakes e fidget site but from sponsorpay like Spruitje reminded us just earlier. Will I have to allow sponsorpay too?
                      I have addblocker and SF marked as ok end I do get a lot of advertisments. Just try it and see if it works

Comment

Yes, Adblock Plus blocks the Flying Tube ad clips. Just click the Adblock's icon and disable blocking for our game. You don't have to disable the blocker in general but only allow Shakes & Fidget popups.
                        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Working...
                        X