No announcement yet.

[W1 International] Happy Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leander has said that it is for the last hour server time so I assume it is permanent.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Would be nice to have that confirmed, Leander.

Is there any reason why for example current NL servers have 24/7 and german servers do not? And why the new W1 is only 1h HH per day, except for the lucky USA players?

Just curious whats the thinking behind it..

Comment

Yes, some other servers have a 24 hour Happy Hour but others voted against it. The international server only has one from 23-00 CET.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

In the Dutch servers we just have always "happy hour", a shame that it isn't in this server.
          sigpic

"Joy is not in things, is it in us."

Signature made by: Spruitje

Comment

Just to let you know. I made a poll about Happy Hour at W1. There you can vote for 1h or 24h Happy Hour. Would be great if many people partake.

Comment

Dumb

I always thought that using shrooms to skip quests was a total waist....
              If you want to join Theater Vancoor on W1 send me a PM in game!
              sigpic

Comment

I agree, to a point. I rarely do it myself, but there have been times at the end of the day, when there is just not enough time to finish the thirst. Say it's gold or exp weekend, you hate to lose that extra you can get, so you skip a few quests so you have time to finish the rest.

Mostly, I try to make sure I get it done way before reset, but there have been times when I have needed to skip in order to finish.
                Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

Happy hour is good for peeps who were too busy the whole day to play for 320 minutes. Its good, and i believe it should be open every hour in every server
                  Hi, I'm George the Greek!
                  You can find me in UK server 1
                  Born: 15/9/10
                  Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

Working...
                  X