Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[W1 International] Happy Hour

Greetings.

Will there be an Happy-Hour on the new coming to be international Server?

If so, how will it work out wolrdwide? An 24h-Happy-Hour?
    Chwanito

...a fan of the Sphinxian Treecats

"Do not forget to hug your cat today!"

Only US-Servers (and greek?) get the 24h happy hour. All other servers only 1 hour - germany for example from 23-24 (11-12 pm).

We will see on tuesday, how long the happy hour will go

Comment

Left one day guysssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN View Post
        Left one day guysssssssssssss
        1 day? for me it says 11 hours left, for others 6, 2, 3 due to time zone. thats weird ^^

@topic on other sfgame forum an admin told me that happy hour is bout 3:00 AM-4:00AM (+1 German Time)
        Last edited by a¿¿¿¿; 23 June 2015, 12:45 PM.

Comment

4:00 AM German Time -> 1 hour left
          'nothin

Comment

hm whats this happy hour thing??

Comment

I just found this out myself. It means you can skip the quests for that hour.

I play on the US servers, and didn't know that being able to skip 24 hours a day was a novelty.

Guess we all learn something new every day
              Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

The happy hour of w1.sfgame.net is 11pm - midnight (the standard German happy hour).

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Is that a permanent feature? As in, on the int. server it is only possible to use mushrooms on quests during happy hour? Or is this just a temporary feature? (eg will be like that for a week but from then on it will be possible to always use mushrooms to click quests, regardless of the hour)? Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by King Arath View Post
                    Is that a permanent feature? As in, on the int. server it is only possible to use mushrooms on quests during happy hour? Or is this just a temporary feature? (eg will be like that for a week but from then on it will be possible to always use mushrooms to click quests, regardless of the hour)? Thanks for the info!
                    Happy hour is from 23:00-00:00 where you can use shrooms to skip quests and if they are doing that way it will most likely be permanent.
                    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Can this please be confirmed by others? Is the happy hour a permanent thing on W1, meaning one can only use mushrooms on quests during 11pm and 12pm?

I really dont understand to be honest... they apparently dont like people to spend more mushrooms? I dont get home in time from work to click n wait the whole 300/320 minutes and since we have little children I dont stay up til 11pm. So i use mushrooms to get past the quests faster and still keep up.. this 'feature' means people in my case wont be able to reach the daily 300 on W1..where as on the existing servers we can because its 24/7 that we can use mushrooms..

Can it please be confirmed that this unfortunate way of working is intended and permanent? Then atleast i know W1 wont be for people like me..

Comment

Its not 11pm at your time, but CET. Which means that for EST it would be 5pm and for Japan 8am. For an international server I think it is nonsense to activate such an important feature for only 1h. Most players won't be able to use the happy hour at that time.

Comment

We got the happy hour sind June 2011. This feature is permanent - on w1 too.

I love the hh for the first days of a server and if i cant play the al on the day. The only thing i want is a hh 24/7. But most of the german mates dont need this.

If you cant use the hh - where's the problem? The hh helps more people to make their 300/320 al. So we get more players who fight against us!

Comment

And what server are you on, Hakku? I play on NL3 and there it is 24/7 happy hour, atleast I can stay on top of my game there... really a shame, but no point on playing W1 for me if I cant play 300/320... silly thing that happy hour, had never heard of that before. I just want to spend mushrooms instead of spending time :/

Comment

Originally posted by King Arath View Post
                              And what server are you on, Hakku? I play on NL3 and there it is 24/7 happy hour, atleast I can stay on top of my game there... really a shame, but no point on playing W1 for me if I cant play 300/320... silly thing that happy hour, had never heard of that before. I just want to spend mushrooms instead of spending time :/
                              Ill play normally only on german servers. I hate the time from 11pm to 12am. But if you need the hh i have to wait till 11pm..

Im one of the players who want the 24/7 hh. But Playa and other players are against such proposals....

Comment

Working...
                              X