Dungeon keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon keys

Hi, I'll be selling a few dungeon keys today with the new server. My question is:
    Can you have multiple dungeon keys in the inventory?
    I mean, let's say I get a key and don't use it and don't sell it either, can I get another one?
    Thanks for helping me.

I know with like the toilet key, I've had multiples before. Not positive about the dungeon keys, though.
    Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

No, you can only have one key for a dungeon at a time. Keeping them is not recommended as you don't get much money anyway...and you should unlock all dungeons as soon as possible to fight monsters for loot.
      Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
      Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Thanks for the help. I'll definately sell my keys thow, 250 gold is a huge amount for a Lvl 10 char.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
          No, you can only have one key for a dungeon at a time. Keeping them is not recommended as you don't get much money anyway...and you should unlock all dungeons as soon as possible to fight monsters for loot.
          Leaving the "strategy part" aside (which option is better: rush your way through the dungeons or take your time) I would say, that if Playa didn't perform any changes for the 2nd international server, it is possible to gather more than 1 keys, and sell them afterwards for a major gold boost.

However, keep in mind that when you carry at least 1 dungeon key, if you visit the "DUNGEONS" tab, you will unlock the dungeon, losing your chance to find more keys of the unlocked dungeons.

So, when you get a key, it would be a good idea to either sell it or use it (to unlock the dungeon).

PS: I still can't figure out why Shakes or Fidget would have a desire to buy a key for the 1st Dungeon, at that ridiculous price! To be honest, I haven't met them in any of my "dungeon crawls", so I would assume that they use these keys for making Windchimes?

Comment

Working...
          X