Mushrooms - Flying Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mushrooms - Flying Tube

So I had the fox with 54 quests to go. It is gone now. The flying tube only gives coins for the new wheel.

Is something coming into play now that will give free mushrooms for quests, potions, epics etc? It was said that with the fortress the flying tube would be back.

Sadly the new flying tube system only gives coins for the wheel.
    We only have a chance now that we could get a mushroom.
    No one can control if this system realy works random, or that it is controlled by Playa.
    The wheel has 10 possibilities. So about every 10 spins, you should get mushrooms.
    I agree, again the reward for the tube is lowered.
    The small amount of gold, or stones, or wood I got for watching the commercials was
    So we could think about not watching anymore.....
    -------------------------------------
    Leidster/boss "The Deadly Assassins" NL2

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted

Comment

yeah shrooms from vids were great. fox was an ok alterative coins from vids I agree not worth the rewards so takes abt 3 or 4 vids for 1 spin for losey rewards unless u get lucky and get the 3 shrooms.

As for hitting shrooms every 10 spins morrie I wish just like everything else it is random. you could hit same reward 10 times in a row or a different one everytime or something in between. all about luck.
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Agreed. I also don't really understand the point.

I thought the problem with the flying tube was that some people were abusing it via bots to get shrooms.

Now, and normal player using the tube needs to watch 10 videos for 1/10 chances of getting a shroom (= 100 videos for 1 shroom). Absolutely not worth it for a normal player (shroomwise).
        However a bot would still benefit: gather all day lucky coins so the owner can spin several times for no work whatsoever. True, it won't be as profitable as it used to, but it would still be worth it for bots.

So... not sure the problem that took the flying tube down has been addressed at all. On the other hand, I am happy to receive stone, wood, xp & items, so the wheel is fine for me; I just don't think I will watch 10 videos to get 1 spin

EDIT: I just got a video that gave 5 coins, so it looks like you don't need so many videos for a spin
        Last edited by yerawen; 26 September 2015, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Still better than nothing. By the way... you get 3 Shrooms if you're lucky and land on the Muschroomfield not 1. Most of the videos last not longer than 30 sec. so i think this is quiet acceptable.

Comment

When the fox appeared, that was presented as an alternative for the mushrooms. Now with the wheel of fortune, again it is presented as an alternative.
            For me, an alternative must be almost like the original rewardsystem.
            So, before: every flying tube was rewarded with a mushroom.
            Now: if lucky; you need 34 flying tubes to get 3 mushrooms.
            I like mushrooms very much!
            When I get e few coins from a spin, of a few stone, that makes me sad and makes me want the old system back more.
            Last edited by Morrie; 26 September 2015, 12:19 PM.

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted

Comment

From 10 spinns i land 4! times on the mushroomfield. I got 12 mushrooms so i can play 300 adv.

Comment

It would be great if you could spin the wheel with coins and also buy a fox with them. I have proposed this to Playa. Let's wait and see what they say.

The thing is that watching ad clips for free mushrooms is no longer possible. Only a different reward is. The reason is that some players used bots to exploit the ad videos and farmed many, many mushrooms a day without doing anything for it. Both the ad video company and Playa disliked this of course.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

I don't get why people who plays following the rules must pay for the cheaters.

If someone abuse ban him temporary or properly ban him definitely, and if he's mushshrooms go to a guild warn it then prevent mushrooms donation in case of recurrence.

But I think something must be done for free or casual buyer players, that i'm not, but they're part of the game , guild members and I think they're having hard time.

I think tv rewards must get back mushrooms for wheel, mount, a lucky legendary item in shop , whatever the player decides.

good game

Arpenteur

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                    The thing is that watching ad clips for free mushrooms is no longer possible. Only a different reward is. The reason is that some players used bots to exploit the ad videos and farmed many, many mushrooms a day without doing anything for it. Both the ad video company and Playa disliked this of course.

I don't understand the difference for the actual flying tube... Who stolen previous reward (mushrooms) will continue like this with the new reward (lucky coins).
                    The reward now is worst for everybody, also who play in a regoular way.
                    How many people play well and how many in an illegal way? I think and hope the most player follow the rules, so for less people we all have to pay...

We asked to a lot of people in forum and in game and nobody knows about this "bot for videos" before Playa announced it.
                    We are sure that is really like this? Or maybe with videos too many people could play for free without buying mushrooms?
                    Last edited by Arrow; 28 September 2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

When the fox came out, I was getting an ad every 10 minutes or so. In past 48 hours I have gotten 5 ads total and they were all early this morning. I don't even get them now. With the spins I have gotten..... not yet 1 mushroom free.

Playa wants us to spend money, but I am wondering why I should now at all.

Comment

No, the bot was real. Cheaters had an unfair advantage over honest players and moreover, a bot breaches the contract between ad clip companies and Playa. These companies want us to actually watch the clips (as their clients have to pay for showing their ads) and a bot made this redundant.

Ad clips depend on availability and your country. Personally, I haven't seen a change since the introduction of the wheel of fortune.
                        Last edited by Leander; 29 September 2015, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I agree with Arrow, I said something similar on my previous post on this topic: for a bot user, the impact of this system is way less significant than for a normal user.
                          Once you use a bot and you get a disgusting amount of lucky coins, you spend them easily and are happy with what you get (shrooms, xp, gold, resources... it's still for free).

It is the daily max that harms the bot users, not the reduced possibility of shrooms. The last one mostly harms the normal players most.

I get that the sponsors are upset that people are not watching their videos, but then may I suggest the following? The first video of the day gives you 3 shrooms directly, from then on you get lucky coins. It gives a break to actual honest players without giving a huge chance to bot users

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions. Forwarded.

Comment

There a flying tubes which only give 1 coin.
                              When you could get once in 10 spins those 3 mushrooms, it will take up to 100 commercials.
                              That is way to much!
                              I agree: we are being punnished for people who use special bots.
                              When you would use that in real life: you get the ticket from your neighbour when he drove too fast.
                              Please find a way to get rid of those bots and give us our mushrooms back.
                              This way, I will watch less and less commercials, and Playa will get less and less income.

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted

Comment

Working...
                              X