No announcement yet.

gems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have totally no time to search for gems because it takes many hours at a high level mine while my resources goes so fast that my fortress becomes full if not build something. The buidlingtimes on buildings also becomes very long. A lvl 10 Fortress and buidlings costs more than 2 days buildingtime while my resources keep pulling in.

spending 8 hours to find a gem with big chance it's a complete worthless gem is just too much. I also regret i put gem mine on high level as a level 1 mine is far more productive. Too bad there is no option to downgrade the mine or have a quicksearch option for lower chance good gems but short waitingtime.
    King of the number 1 guild Tagorianen at NL S2

Comment

Totally agree with you. It's what I'm trying to say....
      Searching a gem should have a fixed time that should not increase with mine level.
      For example 2 hours or something like that.

When I will have a level 15 mine how many time (days) should I otherwise spent for a search? Consider that in the meanwhile I can't use my resources...

Comment

It would be best if you can build and search for gems at the same time.
        Same as you can build and upgrade soldiers or train archers and so on at the same time.
        King of the number 1 guild Tagorianen at NL S2

Comment

the stat bonus is suppose to be better at higher levels for the gems. also remember there are 3 different gems for each stat
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I do remember that.
            In each level you can get those gems.
            The gems are not significantly getting higher at each level.
            Nore do you get the higher kind gems more at a higher level.
            It's seems a bit random.
            The costst and building time of the buildings the higher you get is getting longer and longer. So you need more resources. That takes time to build a stack. In the meanwhile you can mine some stones.
            But when it would take as long as 10 hours for one stone and the value isn't that great, I would think twice before mining.
            I've got some hope that some changes would be made and this will be a great feature in the update!
            -------------------------------------
            Leidster/boss "The Deadly Assassins" NL2

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted

Comment

If you think that buildings at 14° or 15° level structure will take from 1 to 2 month, in the meanwhile what we have suppose to do?
              We can't search gems (for months?!), and I think we can't upgrade soldiers, mage and archer once they have reached the same level of the smithy...
              So what remains is to attack someone fortress, but (for what I see 'till now) often the reward from victory will be lower than what you have to spent to rebuild your soldiers army..
              So we have to wait... and wait... and wait...

It is my opinion that the longevity of the game it's not due to a (really) lot of time from an action to another (wait month for level up your pg or buildings) but will be nice if in that time you will have much more things to do...
              If I have only to wait for month for something will be only boring!
              Last edited by Arrow; 12 October 2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
                If you think that buildings at 14° or 15° level structure will take from 1 to 2 month, in the meanwhile what we have suppose to do?
                We can't search gems (for months?!), and I think we can't upgrade soldiers, mage and archer once they have reached the same level of the smithy...
                So what remains is to attack someone fortress, but (for what I see 'till now) often the reward from victory will be lower than what you have to spent to rebuild your soldiers army..
                So we have to wait... and wait... and wait...

It is my opinion that the longevity of the game it's not due to a (really) lot of time from an action to another (wait month for level up your pg or buildings) but will be nice if in that time you will have much more things to do...
                If I have only to wait for month for something will be only boring!
                I don't think it will take that long to do last upgrades maybe a week for some a couple days for others. as for getting more stuff to do daaaaaaang we have fortress what 2 weeks and ppl want more not me. I like this game for its simplsity and not having to do 50 million things a day.

I play a game like that and it seems like a chore anymore nvr get half the stuff done. Only reason I even still play that game is I started about a month after the game came out of beta and hate to walk away from all the time I put in plus still have some goals.

I like the once a year updates even if I finish long b4 the next one comes out then getting one every month and it takes months even years to finish unless u spend hundreds even thousands of dollars to finish quicker.
                have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Working...
                X