X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hexblot
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    The protection does not mean you cannot be attacked. It only means that wood and stone in your fortress (main building) are safe but your woodcutter's hut's and quarry's resources can still be stolen.
    Thanks Leander, that makes it very clear now.

Originally posted by Borb View Post
    Was it the first time you got attacked ? Damn
    Anyway,24 hours is good - now even if someone will loot you every 24 hours, you will still be able to progress in fortress.Very good change.
    Nope, not the first time but hadn't really paid attention to my combat logs until now. Was amazed that the same person attacked me 2 times within a minute, and more than 5 times within 8 hours, was wondering if something was off.

Leave a comment:

• Borb
    replied
    Was it the first time you got attacked ? Damn
    Anyway,24 hours is good - now even if someone will loot you every 24 hours, you will still be able to progress in fortress.Very good change.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    The protection does not mean you cannot be attacked. It only means that wood and stone in your fortress (main building) are safe but your woodcutter's hut's and quarry's resources can still be stolen.

Leave a comment:

• hexblot
    started a topic Fortress protection, you say?

Fortress protection, you say?

Hello,

I recently read about the 8 hour protection rule when being attacked and was happy about it... however it doesn't seem to happen, as shown in the following pic:

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Working...
X