X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Twelvy View Post
    The wheel might work, but the flying tube doesn't, hence I can't spin if I have 7 coins for the last 2 months. Unless they are planning to fix the tube, they should remove the wheel, or find another way for players to earn lucky coins.
    I agree the tube has nvr really worked that well and has been worse then ever the last 6+ months. I have suggested before to add coins as rewards in quests and dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• Lissy
    replied
    The wheel might work, but the flying tube doesn't, hence I can't spin if I have 7 coins for the last 2 months. Unless they are planning to fix the tube, they should remove the wheel, or find another way for players to earn lucky coins.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    I do 20 spins a day in wheel. Trust me, it's not that imbalanced. I usually get 2-3 mushroom spins, 4-5 gold spins, 3-4 exp spins, 1-2 item spins, and the rest are resources (and they rarely give 24hour resources, usually you get the 12 hours spins).

The wheel is working perfectly as intended. I don't understand why people think that non-shroomers and shroomers in this game will ever be equal. The developers have to make profit out of the game. I already think they are more than fair giving away free spins by simply watching a 1-2min ad.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Borb View Post
    In any way, some countries gets way way bigger advantages over others. The Wheel is absolutely huge advantage - not for gold and mushrooms and experience,but especially for fortress.
    For example, one Big Wood from wheel gives me the same amount that my woodcutter produces in 24 hours.
    Thus if i were to be lucky and hit 20x big wood from wheel, i would get .. wood i would otherwise get in 20 days from woodcutter.And that´s pretty hardcore
    Just saying that this wheel creates imbalance not between just mushromers,but between people from different countries.
    I know its obvious,but still,it ... is a bit of a problem when it comes to fair play.
    Well I know a work around move to a country with more videos . I get abt 20+ an hour but am lucky if I get credit for half of those I watch. Also of those I do get credit over 60% are for 1 coin so I don't know about any one having an advantage. I would rather get 5 videos an hour over 20+ if the 5 all credit for 3 coins then 20 and maybe get 10 that credit and 6 only give 1 coin.

Leave a comment:

• Borb
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    It's not about popularity. It depends on countries and availability of ad clips. If customers of the video ad company do not buy ads in your country, none will be shown.
    In any way, some countries gets way way bigger advantages over others. The Wheel is absolutely huge advantage - not for gold and mushrooms and experience,but especially for fortress.
    For example, one Big Wood from wheel gives me the same amount that my woodcutter produces in 24 hours.
    Thus if i were to be lucky and hit 20x big wood from wheel, i would get .. wood i would otherwise get in 20 days from woodcutter.And that´s pretty hardcore
    Just saying that this wheel creates imbalance not between just mushromers,but between people from different countries.
    I know its obvious,but still,it ... is a bit of a problem when it comes to fair play.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpyguts
    replied
    I'm from UK and miraculously the tube has returned after a 3-4 day holiday!

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    It's not about popularity. It depends on countries and availability of ad clips. If customers of the video ad company do not buy ads in your country, none will be shown.

Leave a comment:

• Borb
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpyguts View Post
    I do not seem to be getting any tubes on regular browser. Have the settimgs changed or has the tube been retired for the moment?

It is country based.Some countries get Tube every 5 minutes, some not. If ur from a country where sfgame is not popular i guess, it´s your bad i guess. In countries where it´s popular, u can get like even 40-50 coins per hour if ur lucky,while in other countries, u will get 5-10 coins per hour if ur lucky.
    Y,it needs to be changed, this gives tons of boost to " premium " countries.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpyguts
    replied
    I do not seem to be getting any tubes on regular browser. Have the settimgs changed or has the tube been retired for the moment?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    We'll see. I agree that some sort of compensation is needed.

Leave a comment:

• Magelie
    replied
    OK, thanks for the answer! So, if there are no tubes on Steam, will there be some other way to get extra spins on the wheel? Otherwise I may have to go back to the ordinary browser

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Just got the reply. No, the Steam version does not have the Flying Tube. At the moment, Playa finds out if it is even possible legal-wise (Steam & ads & pop ups).

Leave a comment:

• Magelie
    replied
    Bump. I would like to have an answer from Leander or someone who does know the answer, please??

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    I don't play on steam nor will but if you were getting flying tube before and not now then I would say it is a bug. but it could of been done on purpose per steam's request. Which way it is I don't know but either way hope they fix it for those playing on steam soon.

Leave a comment:

• Magelie
    started a topic Steam and flying tubes

Steam and flying tubes

I've switched to playing on Steam and I find it works really well - loads fast, plays smoothly, etc. However, there don't seem to be any flying tubes Is this a bug or a feature??
Working...
X