Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mage Problems :( Plz Help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mage Problems :( Plz Help!

    I have a staff that if used makes my average damage hit 11,500 dmg (im a lvl 40 mage) but boosts my HP to 31,000. Then I have another that boosts my attack to over 15,000 but my HP drops to 21,000.... Which do I choose??? Such a hard choice and idk what to do...

    #2
    Well Intelligence > Constitution, in my opinion.
    #RDV Syndicate
    * Overall Dungeons -
    ** Light World [134/150]
    *** Shadow World [81/150]
    **** Pets [44/100]
    ***** Tower [84/100]

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RocknWizard View Post
      I have a staff that if used makes my average damage hit 11,500 dmg (im a lvl 40 mage) but boosts my HP to 31,000. Then I have another that boosts my attack to over 15,000 but my HP drops to 21,000.... Which do I choose??? Such a hard choice and idk what to do...
      Jeez man.U need to type stats of both weapons.
      Like 150 dmg + 100 int, or 130 dmg + 100 constitution. The way u described it is just no good

      Comment


        #4
        As I tell everyone when it comes to weapons take the one that deals the most low end dmg. Reason I say this is even though yes it is good to have a good high end dmg you are in reality gonna hit more at the lower end and the higher that is the better off u are.

        I am also not a fan of epic weapons as I want as much as possible of main stat getting added to my weapon.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

        Comment


          #5
          The Weapon Stats

          New Weapon:
          181-207(~194)
          Int +92
          Luck +60

          Old Weapon:
          103-229(~166)
          Int +22
          Constitution +128

          So difficult! One is great for Dmg but makes me squishy but the other does the opposite!!

          Comment


            #6
            I would go for the new one. Look for constitution in other items, but the main point of a weapon is the damage.

            If you are not too sure, try it out! Wear the new one for a while without selling the old one, and see how you do

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by RocknWizard View Post
              New Weapon:
              181-207(~194)
              Int +92
              Luck +60

              Old Weapon:
              103-229(~166)
              Int +22
              Constitution +128

              So difficult! One is great for Dmg but makes me squishy but the other does the opposite!!
              New one but if u find one Int only that does same dmg get that one 2 stat items isn't the best stuff 1 stat(main stat) or epic (not luck ones) are best.
              have fun, fight hard, die honorably

              Comment


                #8
                New for about 3~4 days, till you lvlup and find better one.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
                  As I tell everyone when it comes to weapons take the one that deals the most low end dmg. Reason I say this is even though yes it is good to have a good high end dmg you are in reality gonna hit more at the lower end and the higher that is the better off u are.

                  I am also not a fan of epic weapons as I want as much as possible of main stat getting added to my weapon.


                  Not sure I agree there Bobo The chances you hit at the lower end are equal to hitting at the higher end. So in reality, your average damage is not affected. Ye, you might be unlucky in some fights with a weapon of larger range, but you will also manage to kill stronger enemies if you are lucky.

                  I always prefer weapons with a big range between high and low dmg, cause that really helps me clear of dungeons that would otherwise be impossible for me to clear (I keep retrying bosses, and in one of these tries I will be lucky and get all the hits in the high end of my damage). You do not have these chances with a weapon of lower range.
                  *************************************
                  Hi, I'm George the Greek!
                  You can find me in UK server 1
                  Born: 15/9/10
                  Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
                  *************************************

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I would go for a new one, though it has luck, meh. Best is just int and dmg : p
                    Aaanyway i too disagree with bobo.1) Epic weapons are fine as it gives tons of stats and more dmg than normal weapons
                    2) And average x high end damage ? Well, go for high end if you are a mushroomer - mushroomers can simply pour tons of damage and pray for the best scenario = good when dealing with difficult bosses.
                    And a bit offtopic : Mage sucks. Make a ranger

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by GeorgeKen View Post
                      Not sure I agree there Bobo The chances you hit at the lower end are equal to hitting at the higher end. So in reality, your average damage is not affected. Ye, you might be unlucky in some fights with a weapon of larger range, but you will also manage to kill stronger enemies if you are lucky.

                      I always prefer weapons with a big range between high and low dmg, cause that really helps me clear of dungeons that would otherwise be impossible for me to clear (I keep retrying bosses, and in one of these tries I will be lucky and get all the hits in the high end of my damage). You do not have these chances with a weapon of lower range.
                      oh I agree on the wide range if u can get it but what I am saying is go for the one with the higher low end dmg at least u know at your worst u will have dealt out more dmg then the lower one. but in the end at least for me is which weapon is gonna raise my number that is at the right of damage as we both know the higher that number the better in most cases.
                      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Wat mages are awesome! Besides im already level 43 on my mage dont want to start over at all!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X