Server Issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Issues...

Me and my guild members (more so my guild members) have been getting kicked from the server quite often. Not sure why but it seems to be a consistent problems that occurs daily. Says internal error occurred then I click back in and it works. Just a bit annoying. Do the devs know about it and if so are they trying to fix it? Because I know we aren't the only ones. Thanks in advance!

Which server do you play on?

Also, have you checked if it is your connection fault? I had the same problem in UK s1, but after i found out it was my "lagspikes" in my connection that was at fault
    Hi, I'm George the Greek!
    You can find me in UK server 1
    Born: 15/9/10
    Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

I just read a report of this on the U.S. forum as well, along with reading it in guild chats.
      Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

Many of us in our Guild were having this issue. At the time of RocknWizard's post, and it got worse through the night. Int. W7 is our world, US and UK players seemed to be having the most issues.
        It also seemed to corespond with the reports of Steam players not being able to login using Steam connect.

Have not had the issue yet today, but I just logged on after reset. And my connection is and has been fine on Verizon FIOS Quantum 300/300. No lag spikes, no connection issues on any other online game or website. I did come to the game from Steam, but do not connect using Steam. I only play through my browser. Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.110 m (64-bit).

Comment

Alright well, I understand that its a possibility that its my internet causing the problem or something of the sort... But is it possible that a vast majority of the players have that same problem? I'd say it is but the odds of that being the case are minuscule. More likely its a problem with one of the many servers that helps us stay connected to you guys... (my opinion) Now, I understand that being part of a company you never can admit fault and I'm not asking you guys to, I just don't want to be disconnected every 5-10 mins. thanks for your time.

Comment

Are you playing on Steam?

I know there were issues this week with the Steam players staying connected.

Playa was/is in contact with them, but it is from Steam's end.
            Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

ok ty

Ok glad to at least have an update and I play on steam and browser but it effects me on both.

Comment

If you look here: http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5317

Leander has posted about it earlier in the week. I don't know if this is still happening or if it has been cleared up.

Sorry I can't help more, we just haven't heard an update on the issue.

Comment

It is still happening. usually at peak hours, when more players are likely to be online. (When I see more of our Guild online and just before and after server reset on Int W7)

And I do not play through Steam, I use the browser version only. Have since I was able to set a password on the browser version. about 7 days after joining via Steam. I have not played through Steam since.

So, there may be an ongoing issue with Steam, with this server kick problem and other issues like paying for shrooms with Steam Wallet. But the server kick issue is not tied to Steam connect only. It occurs for players who only use browser, and have never used Steam as well.

We appreciate that it is (hopefully) being looked into and dealt with prior to the Pets content being implemented. But I have to be honest, with this issues becoming more and more frequent, and affecting more and more players.. I only foresee the add or te Pets content increasing the problem. And the likelihood of free and paying players alike leaving the game after tiring of dealing wit it also increasing. Which is a shame. It is a fun and funn game. When we can actually stay logged on to play it.

Comment

Working...
                  X