Fortress question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortress question

Will there be buildings higher than level 20 ?

wont know till they say something just b4 they add it and don't see it happening any time soon with pets just coming out. but I for one hope they don't.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Definitely hope not, it's already extremely difficult to get to 20
      Mighty mage
      playing on: w3.sfgame.net

Comment

Well, i am close to level 17 fortress,so .. you know .. i hope it wont stop It´s fun being at the Top(as in power, not hall of fame) in fotress. But if it stops,it will be over

Comment

Really? That's impressive.
          Mighty mage
          playing on: w3.sfgame.net

Comment

Wow, that really is impressive, I am only close to hitting LvL15 in 3 days!
            #RDV Syndicate
            * Overall Dungeons -
            ** Light World [134/150]
            *** Shadow World [81/150]
            **** Pets [44/100]
            ***** Tower [84/100]

Comment

It´s not difficult to reach high level fortress.I guess i am in top 3 players when it comes to power at w1.
              It´s just that people tend to have really bad strategies when it comes to building fortress.
              no.1 priority should usually be to build the laborer´s quarters as soon as you make fortress - or well, blacksmith ( depends on how strong your defense is ).
              And after that, building stone/wood - depends on how high level fotress is, because when it takes long time to build building, it´s usually easy to get lot of resources just from attacks and mines tend to be really meh.

So basicly it´s just that laborer´s quarters is the most important thing.Reduced time will give you huge advantage over players that dont build it soon, and then you will later become much stronger than anyone else.

Also, obviously,there are useless buildings - such as Mages(one mage is usually enough - depends on how much people farm you), just build it on low level if u want.

Fortification is kinda useful at lower levels, and super strong at level 15+,but it also takes long time to make, so it´s not usually necessary to build it - depends on wheter you are weak and get looted a lot.

Archers are useful, but well - dont have too many of them.I mean, it´s just a waste to have lot of them. Like recently, i had only like 18 archers,while other people had 26 archers.Bu what good is it for them ? When they have lvl 115 archers and i have 125 soldiers, i just pwn them easily.If they focused on improving blacksmith, it would be way better for them.

And the most important thing, if you want to be competitive at fortress - never ever make high level gem mine.I have like 16 fortress and my gem mine is level 9. Anything higher than will just cost too much resources - and that aint good.

That´s all from me i guess There is tons of tricks in fortress,but whatever

Comment

Working...
              X