Pets and top-100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pets and top-100

After reading about high-level pets I found very interesting decision: some pets require to be at top-100 in pets and castles.
    IMHO this is too harsh: other pets requires top-100 in guilds, which means "to be one of the 100*50=5000 active players. So the "top castles: and "top pets" must be about top-1000.

I make some calculation and found that in order to beat lvl 19-20 habitat I must have lvl 18 pet. But level 18 earth pet require "top-100 castle", so I can assume that I must stop playing as a mage, because will not get the last three pets.

1. I can assure you, that you can beat the 20. habitat with the 17. pet, i have done the math myself

2. I find the requirements with the Top 100 in the fortress HoF very difficult in one world too. I am only gaining 5 honor points (on a good day) to the player at the 100. spot even though i am fighting there a lot. But i think after reaching it, in half a year or so, the success will be much sweeter. Not that we can do a lot about it. Some pets are harder to find. Osteros or the shadow world completet for example.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

I personally dislike those requirements. It adds content which some players will never unlock (except everyone between you and rank 100 quits).

Guilde 100 is no requirement, most active players are in a top100 guilde and theoretically you can just ask a guilde for help with that pet and then leave.

Also the hall of fame for pets and fortresses are really undynamic, with just five fights a day or the possibilty just to gain honor.

Comment

Well, at least it´s some sort of reward for players that are active.
        Fortress is pretty easy to get to top 100 - i am still in top 30 and i havent attacked almost anyone in like 2-3 months.
        Pets - yeah, that can be a tad problematic to get to top 100.But well, happens
        It´s same with beating tower etc - not an easy thing to do.
        or gem mine lvl 20,damn !
        But whatever, at least it´s more fun, like achievements

Comment

Originally posted by Bayaz View Post
          1. I can assure you, that you can beat the 20. habitat with the 17. pet, i have done the math myself
          lvl 100 Pet-17 will have a weaker stats then pet-19 habitat dweller. And the difference is so big that I now shure if hp bonus will be enough.

Originally posted by Borb View Post
          |
          But whatever, at least it´s more fun, like achievements
          lvl 20 mine or clearing the dungeons - is a good achievment. Time consuming, but possible. Top-100 in pets and castles is unobtainable for the most of the serever. If new player is started in a few month after start of the server - he is doomed.

BTW: How to win 5 out of 5 pet battles per day?
          I read it a lot with some threads, but in my game I always have bigger and fatter enemies, so even 3 out of 5 is can't be done each day. Especially when
          some other guys loose their attacks on me.

Comment

Well as for pets that require you are in top 100 I would think at least some if not most players once they have all their pets will stop doing pvp as there is no gain to continue other then bragging rights for being in the top spots. so play long enough and you will get to top 100 in pets HoF.
            have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
              Well as for pets that require you are in top 100 I would think at least some if not most players once they have all their pets will stop doing pvp as there is no gain to continue other then bragging rights for being in the top spots. so play long enough and you will get to top 100 in pets HoF.
              You can bet that everyone will make these 5 attacks a day, which is like 15 clicks a day.
              Just look at arena, people even spend mushrooms to be in top, lol

Anyway,to get 5 wins, sure you need to start fast and immediately level up 3rd ideally.Then attack and midnight few days and that´s it, ur the winner
              Also, dont forget to exploit weakness of elements when fighting against pets of other players.
              Last edited by Borb; 21 June 2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halfelf View Post
                lvl 100 Pet-17 will have a weaker stats then pet-19 habitat dweller. And the difference is so big that I now shure if hp bonus will be enough.
                It is not only about the bonus hp. The base damage of the pets is increased with every level too. There should be arround a million spreadsheets and calculators floating arround the world wide web by now. Try one of them.

They should confirm my statement.
                Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by Borb View Post
                  Anyway,to get 5 wins, sure you need to start fast and immediately level up 3rd ideally.Then attack and midnight few days and that´s it, ur the winner
                  Also, dont forget to exploit weakness of elements when fighting against pets of other players.
                  I got enemies which are 10-20 levels higher than me. Even that feng-shui did not help with that. And I can't see ability to change the rolled enemy.

Comment

1 win from 5 battles. Perfect.
                    IMHO defensive victories must give fruits or must not give honor.
                    It's stupid to lost progression because of someone loose when the player was offline.

Comment

Working...
                    X