Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruits from quests

Any advice how to farm them?
    I seen people with a lot of fruits in inventory and good progression, but today I got only one plum from the last 2.5 min quest.

Not really.Just dont pick up quests with items.
    I usually just farm the shortest quests - because i am not a shroomer and i want as many shrooms as possible, and it works quite fine.
    + Longer quests should have higher chance to find fruit, so it should theoretically be balanced - but who knows how higher to chance is.

It´s all about da luck. Most fruits is from battles - constantly winning 5 pet fights a day is a key to success. And of course, drinking 11 beers is a mandatory.

For example, today - i had great day.Some days i dont have lot of fruits, but this day was something ! Main pets all got their food today : p

Comment

Originally posted by Borb View Post
      Not really.Just dont pick up quests with items.
      I usually just farm the shortest quests - because i am not a shroomer and i want as many shrooms as possible, and it works quite fine.
      + Longer quests should have higher chance to find fruit, so it should theoretically be balanced - but who knows how higher to chance is.

It´s all about da luck. Most fruits is from battles - constantly winning 5 pet fights a day is a key to success. And of course, drinking 11 beers is a mandatory.

For example, today - i had great day.Some days i dont have lot of fruits, but this day was something ! Main pets all got their food today : p

For now from statistics:
      2.5 min ~ 7%
      5 min ~ 11.5%
      7.5 min ~ 22.8%
      10 min ~ 26%

But I am very, extremely interested - how 2 win all 5 battles?
      On my server I can even win only 1 battle per day, because other enemies have pets with 10-30 levels more the mine.
      So - if you have any advice here - you are welcome.

Comment

Well, winning 5 battles a row was quite easy even for nonshroomers because once pets started, they were accessed to anyone with level higher than 75 i think.

So the trick is in immediately getting 2nd or preferably 3rd pet and pumping fruits only into him. Then wait for midnight and immediately attack after you level up your pets, before others will level up their pets - so that you will easily win. If you are mushroomers, even better - use mushrooms and destroy everyone. Then you will gain fruits from wins and after few days, you will secure easy 5 win a day - usually.

Problem is that after while, once you hit level 100, people will eventually catch up to you and then it will be a lot about luck - so 5 wins wont be that easy. Thus you gotta attack weak opponents with weak pets etc - strategy Dont forget that some elements are weak against others (20+-% dmg i think it is), and dont forget that scouts are best.

And once you will get your preferably 3rd pet to level 100, you will then get 13th pet - which is way stronger than 12nd pet. You can easily kill 13rd pet with all 3rd pets except the light one ( because it´s mage vs mage ) - so you can just kill 12th with that one.

And that´s it.In short: Attack at midnight,pump fruit only in main pet.Level up 3rd pet, and than 12nd or 13rd pet.

That´s what i did, and i am top 1-3+- in pets, having all levels of pets over 200 - and i am not a mushroomers and sometimes i dont drink any beers at all. So even nonshroomers have a chance at pets to raise to the top Though yeah, nonshroomers on new servers wont have this chance anymore, since pets are accessible from level 75 i think - so on new servers, shroomers should aim to get this level as quickly as possible.Then you will easily remain on top, as having advantage of over just few days will make you unstoppable.
        Last edited by Borb; 30 June 2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Well, winning 5 battles a row was quite easy even for nonshroomers because once pets started, they were accessed to anyone with level higher than 75 i think.

So the trick is in immediately getting 2nd or preferably 3rd pet and pumping fruits only into him. Then wait for midnight and immediately attack after you level up your pets, before others will level up their pets - so that you will easily win. If you are mushroomers, even better - use mushrooms and destroy everyone. Then you will gain fruits from wins and after few days, you will secure easy 5 win a day - usually.

Problem is that after while, once you hit level 100, people will eventually catch up to you and then it will be a lot about luck - so 5 wins wont be that easy. Thus you gotta attack weak opponents with weak pets etc - strategy Dont forget that some elements are weak against others (20+-% dmg i think it is), and dont forget that scouts are best.

And once you will get your preferably 3rd pet to level 100, you will then get 13th pet - which is way stronger than 12nd pet. You can easily kill 13rd pet with all 3rd pets except the light one ( because it´s mage vs mage ) - so you can just kill 12th with that one.

And that´s it.In short: Attack at midnight,pump fruit only in main pet.Level up 3rd pet, and than 12nd or 13rd pet.

That´s what i did, and i am top 1-3+- in pets, having all levels of pets over 200 - and i am not a mushroomers and sometimes i dont drink any beers at all. So even nonshroomers have a chance at pets to raise to the top Though yeah, nonshroomers on new servers wont have this chance anymore, since pets are accessible from level 75 i think - so on new servers, shroomers should aim to get this level as quickly as possible.Then you will easily remain on top, as having advantage of over just few days will make you unstoppable.
          The problem is - I am that "catch up" person.
          For today: after defeating my first opponent with lvl 38 pet I got next enemy with lvl 60 pet. With my best at 40 there is no way to defeat him, even if I level up with max energy.

Comment

yup, if you are catch up person, ur screwed. That´s it.
            That´s why anyone who will get lvl 75 first will be essentially unbeatable.That´s why i suggested to playa that it should take like few weeks before pets get released to anyone, but well - didnt work out .

Comment

Originally posted by Halfelf View Post
              For now from statistics:
              2.5 min ~ 7%
              5 min ~ 11.5%
              7.5 min ~ 22.8%
              10 min ~ 26%

But I am very, extremely interested - how 2 win all 5 battles?
              On my server I can even win only 1 battle per day, because other enemies have pets with 10-30 levels more the mine.
              So - if you have any advice here - you are welcome.
              You get some interesting results using these stats. To balance them all, I wanted to know what the expected number of fruit you would get if you played each quest type over 30 minutes. As in, play 3*10 minute, or 4*7.5 minute, etc.

10 minute: 3*.26 = EV .78 fruit over 30 minutes
              7.5 minute: 4*.228 = EV .912 fruit over 30 minutes
              5 minute: 6*.115 = EV .69 fruit over 30 minutes
              2.5 minute: 12*.07 = EV .84 fruit over 30 minutes

After normalizing, your data shows 7.5 minute quests are the best for fruit per minute, followed by 2.5 minute.

Thank you for keeping track of this as you play! I hope you continue and we can see if these numbers hold up with a higher play sample!

Comment

yup, if you are catch up person, ur screwed. That´s it.
                That´s why anyone who will get lvl 75 first will be essentially unbeatable.That´s why i suggested to playa that it should take like few weeks before pets get released to anyone, but well - didnt work out .
                They must change that system in some way.
                For example - remove honor gaining from defencive battles or giving fruits for them.
                It's %censored% when you lost four battles in a row because some poor souls lost five attacks againts you and all enemies become unbeatable.

Originally posted by rocco View Post
                You get some interesting results using these stats. To balance them all, I wanted to know what the expected number of fruit you would get if you played each quest type over 30 minutes. As in, play 3*10 minute, or 4*7.5 minute, etc.

After normalizing, your data shows 7.5 minute quests are the best for fruit per minute, followed by 2.5 minute.

Thank you for keeping track of this as you play! I hope you continue and we can see if these numbers hold up with a higher play sample!
                Actually it will need at least 100 tries in the each category. Because in the next days fruit drops was reduced for a few percents.
                Last edited by bobo baggins; 2 July 2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X