Question about pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about pets

I read that its good to level your 3rd pet in each category up until you get 12 pets? What about after that which pet do we start leveling?

3rd pet until you get 13rd pet,preferably. Only 3rd light pet cant easily beat 13rd pet, but all others can.
    Well,after that ? Just level up the best pet you have, obviously : p

Comment

Originally posted by Borb View Post
      3rd pet until you get 13rd pet,preferably. Only 3rd light pet cant easily beat 13rd pet, but all others can.
      Well,after that ? Just level up the best pet you have, obviously : p
      I mean do I start to level the 13th pet from level 1 or how does it work?

Comment

obviously.
        First you level 3rd pet to level 100,and then 13th or 12th pet to level 100, and then the strongest pet etc.

Comment

I see, thanks for the tip!

Comment

For fire, i suggest leveling the 2nd pet instead (a scout). That way you can beat the 13th ~10 levels earlier.

Comment

Well my 3rd fire pet is already at level 18 and my 2nd is level 1 so...

Playing on world 10 too, soo thanks for the tip BONESKY

Comment

I also upgraded the third pets to level 100...however, the warrior pets have problems beating the 13th pet....I needed many attempts. My problem is that I did not find Tinck (light 3) soon so I started upgrading the 2nd light pet...at level 100 it can't defeat the 13th light pet. Pet 12 will have to do it.
                Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

I have been having issues with all 3rd pets beating the 13th pet 0 for 3 and even having some issues with 5th pet earth and fire beating 13th pet 0 for 4 ( 2 servers 5th earth and 5th fire) just decided to lvl highest pet I have for each.
                  have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

From what i know, you cant - or it´s very hard to beat 13rd light pet with 3rd light pet - i didnt managed to do it.
                    3rd fire/shadow/water vs 13rd = easy.
                    2nd shadow vs 13rd= very hard.

Comment

3rd vs 13th shadow is definitely not easy, you need to get extremely lucky, even if you're at max level.
                      I wonder how the first pet would do (a scout). Has anyone tried that?

Comment

Originally posted by BONESKY View Post
                        3rd vs 13th shadow is definitely not easy, you need to get extremely lucky, even if you're at max level.
                        I wonder how the first pet would do (a scout). Has anyone tried that?
                        Exactly! After MANY attempts (2nd at 100 lvl) I gave up and started feeding 12th pet.

Comment

Guys I've been trying to get 2nd fire pet on W10, did a quest in Flooded Caldwell at 18:05 server time and 18:50 server time both didn't give me the pet; yet I did a another quest at 18:30 and got 1st fire pet which should have been a day pet?
                          Last edited by Lumidee; 25 July 2016, 07:01 PM.

Comment

We haved received a couple of similar bug reports that pets were found at a certain time although they should not have been found (for example a day pet at 7 p.m.). It is possible that the latest update messed something up. We will look into this as soon as possible.
                            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                              We haved received a couple of similar bug reports that pets were found at a certain time although they should not have been found (for example a day pet at 7 p.m.). It is possible that the latest update messed something up. We will look into this as soon as possible.
                              Did another 2 quests around 20:00 server time which give night pets and got 0...

Comment

Working...
                              X