X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

226 levels in 22 days?

Just take a look yourself...

how is this possible?
    Last edited by TheDinorhino; 16 July 2016, 05:48 PM.
    Mighty mage
    playing on: w3.sfgame.net

What´s hard about that ?
    Just get level 10 and get album, fill it as soon as possible - ideally that day.Upgrade your guild as soon as possible, also wait at the end of day for bonuses for quests.
    Spent countless of shrooms to fight bosses so that you will gain more levels and thus more experience than anyone else. And that´s it.Not that hard.

Also, you need the ranger, because they are the best - with enough mushrooms, you can defeat almost anyone.

It´s not hard, people tend to usually suck and it´s not a problem to be no.1
    Like i never bought any mushrooms, and i am at w1 in top 150 with level 325, and best level at w1 is 353. What kind of joke is that ?

Just get shrooms, be clever about it, and it´s super easy to be no.1

Comment

I used to think it'd be impossible to get level 200 in 2 months but apparently I was wrong, it doesn't seem easy at all though, you'd need a lot of time to do that and well just look at the other levels

I guess it also helps that there have been 2 experience weekends since the start of that server.
      Mighty mage

Comment

Back when I first started even with a shrooming guild to get max buyable bonuses in less then a week no one would have reached that lvl in 2 months. with fortress, wheel, pet and shadow world getting to lvl 220+ in 2 months is possible not easy but possible.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I guess that all makes sense then. The guy must have had a lot of free time
          Mighty mage

Comment

I agree, this is NOT an easy to do as Borb explained it. Oh well, I red that a guy in Australia quit his job to ply Pokemon GO all day
            Also as you can see, scouts are superior over other races!

Comment

the funny thing in this screenshot is not this guy's level and how fast he got it. The funny thing is how many people believe that scouts are "stronger" than the rest, which is shown by what class the top players of this server have chosen. Well guys, let me tell you this as a high lvl scout: I would gladly change my class to mage instantly if it was possible. Yes, scouts at low levels are easier to clear dungeons, but that doesn't apply to higher dungeons. The reason for this is that scouts can dodge a lot which is good at low levels, but higher dungeons are mostly consisted of mage bosses. In order to clear mage bosses, the worst class to choose is scout
              Last edited by GeorgeKen; 17 July 2016, 09:54 AM.
              Hi, I'm George the Greek!
              You can find me in UK server 1
              Born: 15/9/10
              Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

Which higher Level dungeon do you mean I looked at the old US forum dungeon threads and guild dungeon and dungeon 13 are mostly warrior mods and bosses. Yes for dungeon 13 there are 3 mage mobs but there are 6 warrior mobs. Yes mages might be tough for scouts to beat but trying to beat your own class is even tougher so being a scout is still better then being a mage or warrior for dungeon 13 or trying to beat guild dungeons. As for dungeon 14 tbh I haven't really looked at which class each mob is as been stuck on either 8/20 or 9/20 for so long not worth even considering at this time.

Oh guess I should add that I have a lvl 408 warrior as well as a lvl 336 warrior and a lvl 366 scout. even though I prefer warriors my scout when I was shrooming him was my best toon. for dungeons rather have a scout over any other class any day.

Also at level 226 I am gonna assume they are just getting to dungeon 13 or only cleared the first lvl or 2. as well as getting to dungeon 7 or 8 in shadow world which is a good amount of exp.

what I would like to see is how many pets they have and how many dungeons they cleared. a good academy helps as well but no way of knowing what that is unless said players tells us.
                Last edited by bobo baggins; 17 July 2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

@bobo easteros boss 10/20 and shadow world 6/20 as well as many others in those two dungeons. Any mage boss is a true pain for scouts at these levels, where you need 2-3 high mage crits to maybe have a chance. But scouts is all about dodging and not so much damage as mage characters, so the bosses are... well
                  Hi, I'm George the Greek!
                  You can find me in UK server 1
                  Born: 15/9/10
                  Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

Well a mage on s1.de has 283 dungeon floors cleared which is most likely the most in the whole world so I guess that's true.
                    Mighty mage

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeKen View Post
                      @bobo easteros boss 10/20 and shadow world 6/20 as well as many others in those two dungeons. Any mage boss is a true pain for scouts at these levels, where you need 2-3 high mage crits to maybe have a chance. But scouts is all about dodging and not so much damage as mage characters, so the bosses are... well
                      my best for easteros is 9/20 (warrior) and shadow world 3/20 (mage)

Comment

Assuming you have unlimited shrooms, and contacts with a good guild to accept you in early, it's really not that hard anymore to super boost.

Consider this:
                        • You can get +200% XP from a well formed guild, or at least +100% via gold and shroom upgrades only
                        • Assuming you get your scrapbook at lvl 10-12, you can easily shroom PvP to get +30% within an hour
                        • Even without those, having a 50% mount and full 300 thirst will get you to level 17 on your first day
                        • At level 70, pets and related battles will hoard in significant amounts of XP as well

And that's just off the top of my head
                        "It's nice to be important,
                        but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Working...
                        X