19th pet drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19th pet drops

I wonder, how do you acquire these pets that are supposed to drop from Shadow World,Dungeon and Demonic Portal ?

I thought that all you need to do is to just defeat one boss at dungeon,shadow world and demonic portal to get the pet.

But dude defeated multiple enemies in shadow world and pet didnt drop. So how does this work
    Edit: I heard that whole dungeons or whole shadow world have to be defeated, so that includes even easteros ? Because well, that´s impossible
    Last edited by Borb; 23 July 2016, 01:05 PM.

Originally posted by Borb View Post
    I wonder, how do you acquire these pets that are supposed to drop from Shadow World,Dungeon and Demonic Portal ?

I thought that all you need to do is to just defeat one boss at dungeon,shadow world and demonic portal to get the pet.

But dude defeated multiple enemies in shadow world and pet didnt drop. So how does this work
    Edit: I heard that whole dungeons or whole shadow world have to be defeated, so that includes even easteros ? Because well, that´s impossible
    It is doable BUT in few year times

Comment

the shadow world pet you have to clear all up to and including dungeon 13 from my understanding. I have a lvl 409 warrior and atm cant beat dungeon 13-10/10. So yeah it will be awhile for most ppl.
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

So easteros is not required to beat?

Comment

from my understanding no.
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

The first 13 parts of the Shadow World are required.
            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Working...
            X