Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helloween

When this event will start?
    I had few Schwarzwald runs today and got no mummies.

I can confirm that though there is a Halloween mushroom sale (thus the event is on), I've spent 320 thirst (always choosing the quest with minimum time on a 50% mount unless it's Black Forest), and got the following results:

Times Black Forest came up: 14
    Times Black Forest came up without item reward: 11
    Times Black Forest was visited with no pet: 11

This is EXACTLY what I am afraid will happen to 1-day pets as well!!! And there is no guarantee that tomorrow will be any better!
    "It's nice to be important,
    but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Not really hexblot. It appears that this pet simply is not dropping, so it´s bugged like always
      Well, at least on w1 it´s not dropping

Comment

Let's hope it is not bugged. An email has been already sent to the coder to check if the pet can be found.
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

It appears it´s not dropping on w1 - nobody from guild and not even top players in hall of fame have it.

Comment

The developers of Playa do not work over the weekend, history teaches us that
            It is inconceivable that after past experiences have not done a complete overhaul of all the pet.
            The whole community is angry for yet another bug.
            They pointed out a few days ago, along with the big update, which would found the 15 pet shadow. No one jumped in mind to check for security? They are just a few lines of code.
            I am a senior programmer analyst, I've never seen so approximate update as does Playa. Can they learn from their mistakes?
            A loud voice every now demanding that we should not wait a year to find this pet.
            Consider that today the whole day was useless for research and at the same time have ruined the experience event because many have sacrificed the experience to look for the pet.
            This time SHOULD apologize repairing the damage in a meaningful way.

Comment

it's ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY that playa set this bugged pet as "founded" automatically at players that has it as defeated.

thanks
              K

Comment

Originally posted by Kiengaard View Post
                it's ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY that playa set this bugged pet as "founded" automatically at players that has it as defeated.
                Normal chance to find for a week - is a some sort of solution for this bug.
                Last edited by Halfelf; 29 October 2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halfelf View Post
                  Normal chance to find for a week - is a some sort of solution for this bug.
                  ok, good solution

Comment

Someone in our guild found the Halloween Shadow Pet 15 now... it was after the serverreset at 12:55 today

Comment

Right now, i found it too, after the reset at 12:51.

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Yes, they have fixed the problem.
                        Remains that a lot of people wasted the first day of experience event...
                        Many players have already finished their missions

Comment

I confirm that... 1st quest after server reset did the trick
                          [CENTER]
                          Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
                            Yes, they have fixed the problem.
                            Remains that a lot of people wasted the first day of experience event...
                            Many players have already finished their missions
                            This is what happened to me... and I guess the only thing here will be a big "oh well, try tomorrow".

Gotta say - this is ANNOYING AS HECK! And again I'll say... what about the pets that are JUST ONE DAY LONG?
                            "It's nice to be important,
                            but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
                              This is what happened to me... and I guess the only thing here will be a big "oh well, try tomorrow".

Gotta say - this is ANNOYING AS HECK! And again I'll say... what about the pets that are JUST ONE DAY LONG?
                              I hope that all that pets will be available on week-end events.

Comment

Working...
                              X