Helloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halfelf View Post
    I hope that all that pets will be available on week-end events.
    To my knowledge, they are not - eg there is the Friday 13th pet, and the Whitsun pet, which are not weekend event I know of, just the particular date.

Even if they were weekends, is this the way things are? Just wait until someone in the forums says "hey I got it" so we can spend thirst for that day in order not to lose it ? Don't know about you, but I don't have all day available for the game, especially on weekends - I play when I can. And I do not want to be penalized for it, as happened this weekend! I had to login on Sunday (which I would not normally) in order not to miss out on the once-in-a-year pet which I *should* have gotten on Saturday, which was my planned time for the game.

Also, I do not know if it was my connection, but I got the pet on my first try on Sunday but the egg curiously did not appear as loot at the end of the quest, it was in my inventory directly (noticed the pet button flashing).

Sound like some last minute patching going on there, for which I am grateful! However we should not rely on that!!!
    "It's nice to be important,
    but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Working...
    X