Glass of impatience stack size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass of impatience stack size

Does anyone know how many glasses of impatience you can have?

I'm currently at 20 (saving them for when I don't have time to play, have spent some), and it occurred to me that without knowing the max size then I won't know if I stopped receiving them as rewards because I reached some limit, or if I'm plain unlucky

Any ideas? Does anyone have a large stack size so that we least know that it's safe up to the number ( eg anyone with >100 )?
    "It's nice to be important,
    but it's more important to be nice"

I have 53 on one server and 42 on another.
    Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
      I have 53 on one server and 42 on another.
      thanks for the info! If you get >100 let us know please

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
        I now have 102.
        Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

How can u see how many glasses of impatience do u have using the mobile phone?
          Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like greeks...

Winston Churchill

Comment

I am going to go out on a limb and say that what ever the limit is it will end in 9 as in 999 or 9999 or 99999. most game limits do so in this fashion the only exception I have seen is here with gold limits.
            have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by Beorn View Post
              I'm not sure. I just tested it, thinking if I clicked in the mobile, it would maybe bring up a confirmation screen, but all it did was use one of the hourglasses.

The only way I've been able to find out how many I have in the browser is hover over the hourglass button during a quest. They aren't listed anywhere else in order to check the numbers.

Sorry I'm no help.

Comment

Originally posted by Beorn View Post
                This is something good that needs to be posted in suggestions area or that Leander needs to pass along to devs.

Comment

It should appear when you tap on the mount. Have you tried that?

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post

Comment

The number of glasses you can have is fixed. Say roundabout a million. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronios View Post
                        The number of glasses you can have is fixed. Say roundabout a million. Have fun.
                        Well considering no info was given on how many we can stack where are you getting this info.

Comment

First off thanks for the info peeps!

I think it's important that instead of simply speculating we get hard numbers from the brave people hoarding their glasses - I tend to burn them down each weekend since I don't have time to play then, and was worried there might be a cap low enough to actually hit.

Comment

Originally posted by BONESKY View Post
                            It should appear when you tap on the mount. Have you tried that?
                            Yes, you have to tap one time on your mount.

Comment

Hello,

I would like to ask you, where everywhere can be obtained hourglasses of impatience?

Comment

Working...
                              X