• Show
Clear All

13th pets?

Quick question:

somewhere on the forum a while back, I read that:
    the 3rd pet can unlock the 13th pet
    13th can unlock 17th
    17th can unlock 20th

But, now that I'm in that range, I'm finding that the 3rd pet at 100 can't beat the 13th

Currently 2 different toons with the same issue for Earth and Shadow. Should I stick with it till i get lucky, or switch to 12th pet?
    (Well, for shadow 11th, as 12th is season sensitive and I can't actually get it for 6 months!)

Thanks!

Yes but will wait forever or dump a lot of shrooms. there was 1 or 2 that were easier the the rest but still takes awhile. 5th pet can beat 13th.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

all 3rd pets can beat 13th pet except the light pet ( because it´s mage, and mages sucks).
      It might take a while, but it´s worth it - done it without shrooms. (i didn´t get it with shadow though, as i had only 2nd pet)

Comment

Thanks, thats what I had read before... 3rd beats 13th except light, but coz it keeps failing, wasn't sure if someone was trolling, or you just need a streak of luck to win the fight

looks like it needs a streak of luck instead

about 1/5 takes it down to 100k hps, and the rest don't take it down to even 50%... ah well, no shrooms, but im on most of the day, so i'll see...

thx all

Comment

So, a week has passed, ive unlocked the Earth 13th pet, but the Shadow 13th pet remains unbeaten from 2 toons with lvl 100 3rd pet...

once, in a whole week, i got the 13th down to 100k hp, and the rest of the time i rarely get it under 50%

looking at 20+ attacks from 2 toons (together) daily for the last week...

doesn't look promising

Comment

Originally posted by Ctrl_Alt_Delete_F4 View Post
            So, a week has passed, ive unlocked the Earth 13th pet, but the Shadow 13th pet remains unbeaten from 2 toons with lvl 100 3rd pet...

once, in a whole week, i got the 13th down to 100k hp, and the rest of the time i rarely get it under 50%

doesn't look promising
            I also failed to beat him and decided to go on with 12th pet.

Leveling the 12th isn't a bad decision at all, you go with it till you beat 17th and then finish the habitat with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctrl_Alt_Delete_F4 View Post

doesn't look promising
              How many Earth pets have you unlocked? One thing to take into consideration is that pack bonus ( each pet gets extra stat bonus for every other pet you have in the same element. So having 10 Earth pets gives a 10% bonus, etc ), so your pet will get a small boost next week when you get the Winter pets.

Also, depending on the amount of fruit you get, it can be worse to wait for the 13th pet than to level the 12th and then another interim pet.

Personally -being early with the pets- I levelled the 11th pet, then the 14th pet before getting to the 17th and then the 20th. More fruit spent, but more fruit coming in from people waiting for their 13th pet!!
              "It's nice to be important,
              but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Working...
              X