Question about Forest Rarities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Forest Rarities

On Forest Rarities Event how is the wood/stone calculated when you find a bundle?

Originally posted by Lumidee View Post
    On Forest Rarities Event how is the wood/stone calculated when you find a bundle?
    the wood/stone item will give you 50% of the storage capacity of the wood-cutters hut/querry at the moment you found it. upgrading the wood-cutters hut/querry after you found the wood/stone will not change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggman95 View Post
      the wood/stone item will give you 50% of the storage capacity of the wood-cutters hut/querry at the moment you found it. upgrading the wood-cutters hut/querry after you found the wood/stone will not change anything.
      Damn, that is so bad. Oh well, 5x more mushrooms is not too bad I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggman95 View Post
        Actually I believe it gives you 1 hour of production of stone/wood at the time you find it. since if it gave 50% u would only need 2 to max out the resource.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
          Actually I believe it gives you 1 hour of production of stone/wood at the time you find it. since if it gave 50% u would only need 2 to max out the resource.
          Nah, it's 1/2 of the woodshake/quarry storage, not half of the total wood/stone storage.

Comment

Working...
          X