Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New update?!

So i got this popup when i entered the app:

It says that the new update is coming soon...

Any news about that? Or is my app/phone trippin?

Some 2 or 3 weeks ago i got another saying that a new building is coming to fortress...but couldnĀ“t take screenshot
    Last edited by dfps; 24 July 2017, 11:35 AM.

I heard somewhere Playa prepares some major update.

Comment

They said so on their facebook, but nothing specific. I doubt there will be a new update this big ready before being announced by Leander.

Comment

We are working on something but I don't know more than you at the moment. According to Facebook, Playa is working on a "major update".

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Having so many updates is good because it seems that Playa really cares for the game. However, I would not like to see an update that is time consuming and increases the overall playing time needed because as more and more updates are implemented the game becomes more complex and as a result more time consuming. I hope Playa will take the former in consideration before the update gets finished.

Comment

Many high level players are waiting for something new... so updates are more than welcome. Remember that introducing the Quicksand Glass of Impatience was a big thing for all players and its a feature that i personally enjoy. Of course that new things to do means more time but if you are not playing just to reach top 10 you should be fine.
            [CENTER]
            Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Im waiting for the (removed) update since i heard about him and i wanna see :
              - fortress buildings
              - more pets
              - more shadow fights
              - that x% for grow up a pet to 100
              - 50 more achievements
              - the new epics in the album
              - merging the lowest servers between them ( according to the activity )
              - etc

Bring it to me !

PS : Reference to my old posts :
              http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=6324
              http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5978
              http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5827
              Last edited by Leander; 1 August 2017, 10:07 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Any news about the major update? When is it coming, again on halloween?

Comment

It looks we need wait a bit longer. Maybe it's good point - more time better update ?

Leander can you share some leakes ?

Comment

No details yet, sorry! Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                      No details yet, sorry! Stay tuned!
                      Can I turn the channel.
                      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Nope!

Comment

On Facebook sfgame wrote that the major update will be in September / October.

Comment

Originally posted by xyz View Post
                            On Facebook sfgame wrote that the major update will be in September / October.
                            I hope it will be major update like pets/fortress. Last year we had "used to be major update" - twister.

Maybe they will develop something for guild? Something which helps motivate people to stay and play together.

I wish also more dungeons in light like Hogwarts etc. Also they could add something to the witch - after finding all scrolls she can again demand items for Tier 2 (for example Tier 1 Boots -50 sek, Tier 2 - 100 sek (50 sek more) etc).

Comment

Pets need to be extended in some way.

I will reach 2000 in 6-8 months. Removing food from inventory like crystals will solve the issue. But we need more persistent fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X