Update on Album Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Album Items

New epics have been released, and new content will arrive as well I bet. But yet, almost 1 year after the update and the new items, we still don't have them in the scrapbook? Why @Playa Games :thinking:

Because people will throw a tantrum that their scrapbook bonus went down.

"I worked so hard to get 99%/100% XP bonus and now Playa keeps adding items to the SB and I can't get my full bonus!!"

I'm not being sarcastic. I've actually seen this said the last time Playa added items to the SB when Twister and Easteros were implemented.
    Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

Playa could add a new category in the scrapbook under the Scout equipment called "Others" (or something else).
      In this "Others" category everything new like new epics and new content would be added which doesn't count to the XP Bonus.

Comment

First of all Playa should correct bug in scrapbook which is there almost a year now. I have all items collected (4 monsters missing from guild portal), but still showing only 2012/2022 and bonus 99,51%. I have went through all pages (actually tons of times ) and no item is missing. Same is with other players... 7 items are missing even that you have all items collected.

Comment

You can easily collect all of them if you're 300+. And it makes the game more challenging. 0.5% won't change that much. Other option is doing what TheDevil said.

Comment

I have all items collected long ago. Its just bug in scrapbook, which is showing that 7 items is missing.

Comment

Working...
            X