X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strider
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    I don't mind if you posted something, then post again for example two days later. If you post something new on the same day instead of editing your old post it's not allowed.
    Higher Levels of Underworld will have less frequent posts anyway ... but I will have a new post later today.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    I don't mind if you posted something, then post again for example two days later. If you post something new on the same day instead of editing your old post it's not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Originally posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
    I've always taken it as if it is NEW info on a different day, it isn't actually double posting.

At least that's how I've treated it, but it's totally up to Leander
    I agree, that's how we interpreted it (in spirit) in the US forums. But we're no longer in the US Forums

Leave a comment:

• MedusasSnakes
    replied
    I've always taken it as if it is NEW info on a different day, it isn't actually double posting.

At least that's how I've treated it, but it's totally up to Leander

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    started a topic Double Posting Rule - Question

Double Posting Rule - Question

I've got new content I'd like to post for the Underworld, but Double Posting is frowned upon.

The recommendation is to "edit the last post" but that WILL NOT notify the Forum that new content has been posted.

The purpose of "Today's Posts" under "Quick Links" is to see what new information is posted to the Forum.

However, editing a previous post with new content will not trigger "Today's Posts" and therefore Forum Users will not know there is new content.

My recommendation is to allow double posting (except for BUMPS) if there is a space of 1 day between posts (Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, etc.).

So, my question is, can we look to make a slight change?
Working...
X