Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birthday Event

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Birthday Event

    June 23rd and 24th? or 22nd, 23rd 24th 25th?
    #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
    1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
    1st Complete Underworld in the World
    1st Complete Fortress in the World
    1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
    1st to find all Pets in the World
    1st Deep Mine Master in the World
    1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
    1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

    Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

    #2
    Everybody knows this will be again nonsense update without brain and primary issues like blacksmith and guild attack bug stay untouched (y)
    Last edited by bydway; 4 June 2018, 12:15 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Not excited now = not disappointed in the future

      Comment


        #4
        I don't have any official information yet. I'll keep you posted.

        Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


        Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

        Comment


          #5
          This is already going badly.

          In the perfect situation a beta should start at least 4 weeks before release for bigger content so that testers can give their thoughts on the update and things can be modified (not just tested for bugs).

          Then two weeks before release you can start marketing it. Send content for verification so that we can get it on all platforms. This way devs can sit back, relax and enjoy smooth start.

          This is supposed to be a big update and Leander doesn't know anything. That means chances for rough or even partial release are getting bigger.
          We shall see what next two weeks will bring.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Arturu View Post
            This is already going badly.

            In the perfect situation a beta should start at least 4 weeks before release for bigger content so that testers can give their thoughts on the update and things can be modified (not just tested for bugs).

            Then two weeks before release you can start marketing it. Send content for verification so that we can get it on all platforms. This way devs can sit back, relax and enjoy smooth start.

            This is supposed to be a big update and Leander doesn't know anything. That means chances for rough or even partial release are getting bigger.
            We shall see what next two weeks will bring.
            I think you missed his word "official"

            I bet he knows quite a bit more than you think, but is not allowed to share the information.

            Personally, I'd be happier with smaller quarterly releases than larger annual releases ... I'd be less bored (since I knock everything out as quickly as possible).
            #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
            1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
            1st Complete Underworld in the World
            1st Complete Fortress in the World
            1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
            1st to find all Pets in the World
            1st Deep Mine Master in the World
            1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
            1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

            Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

            Comment


              #7
              I hope you're right.

              Comment


                #8
                1) I posted "official" for a reason.
                2) Beta-testing takes place behind closed doors.

                Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


                Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Leander View Post
                  1) I posted "official" for a reason.
                  2) Beta-testing takes place behind closed doors.
                  Thanks Leander,

                  Can you tell us the thought process behind updates? Is it numerous bug fixes and smaller updates with 1 large update per year?

                  Or is it dynamic (scrum) as ideas come forward for content?
                  #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
                  1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
                  1st Complete Underworld in the World
                  1st Complete Fortress in the World
                  1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
                  1st to find all Pets in the World
                  1st Deep Mine Master in the World
                  1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
                  1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

                  Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I can't tell you more, about long-term plans for example, but as you know there are usually two updates a year and constant bug fixes.

                    Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


                    Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I don't feel convinced.

                      My guess is by now we would see something, at least a piece of art from new content.

                      Still hoping things will work out well.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Arturu View Post
                        I don't feel convinced.

                        My guess is by now we would see something, at least a piece of art from new content.

                        Still hoping things will work out well.
                        Since last update of the underworld there was some leaks about the new major update.
                        It was not a very big leak, but it means that they were already working in this update before the underworld. So i think we can expect something more consistante...or at least i hope so

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I'm going to wait quietly and patiently for this update, without judging Playa Games until the new content gets released. When that happens, THEN I will comment and give my personal feedback about the whole process.

                          Until then, I'm just an old player minding my own business and waiting excited for the birthday event!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            As far as I can say, I believe Playa learned with their previous mistakes and stopped with the leaks before the content release. That's a +1 for them

                            Also,

                            1. guild update will be released BEFORE the birthday update;
                            2. we will hear more about the updates next week

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Apollo View Post
                              As far as I can say, I believe Playa learned with their previous mistakes and stopped with the leaks before the content release. That's a +1 for them

                              Also,

                              1. guild update will be released BEFORE the birthday update;
                              2. we will hear more about the updates next week
                              We are one week before the Birthday. There's no option for an early guild update.

                              The problem with Playa is they make promises months in advance and it's hard for them to keep them.

                              No news a week before release is a marketing mistake. There should be some hype.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X