Buying items in the store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying items in the store?

I'm basically just starting out (level 37 as i'm typing this) and i was wondering does it pay off to actually buy items from the store. I'm seeing a lot of really good items for my class but a lot of them require 10 mushrooms + gold.
    I do know that i am leveling up really fast right now so those items get replaced quite fast and it's kinda waste of mushrooms.
    I really wanna hear the opinion of the older members though, it would be much appreciated!

Originally posted by D0ntjudg3 View Post
    I'm basically just starting out (level 37 as i'm typing this) and i was wondering does it pay off to actually buy items from the store. I'm seeing a lot of really good items for my class but a lot of them require 10 mushrooms + gold.
    I do know that i am leveling up really fast right now so those items get replaced quite fast and it's kinda waste of mushrooms.
    I really wanna hear the opinion of the older members though, it would be much appreciated!
    Don't bother with the shop unless you want to buy potions for now
    #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
    1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
    1st Complete Underworld in the World
    1st Complete Fortress in the World
    1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
    1st to find all Pets in the World
    1st Deep Mine Master in the World
    1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
    1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

As you level up very fast early in the game buying items is not recommended unless the attribute bonus is much higher than your current item's.

Use your gold to increase your character's attributes.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
      X