Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Guild Quests as officer

Hi,

So I'm an officer in my main guild (Int W24) but I cannot start guild quests but over on another server (Int W23) I am also an officer but can start guild quests?

Why is this?

What the F is a Guild Quest?

Comment

Guild raid, like the 6 1/2 Seas etc

Comment

Maybe there's not enough gold in the guild bank.

Comment

No - we had plenty of gold but I just didn't have the option to start the raid

Comment

Then you had already fought a Guild war previously als the cooldown wasnt run out yet.

Comment

do you have lvl 50 or more?

Comment

What kečup said might be the case. You need to be level 50+ to start raids.
                Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

I am level 111, so not the case.

Strangely our leader has since demoted himself and make another officer the leader - and I can now start a guild raid as an officer.... maybe it was a bug?

Comment

So perhaps the old leader has not been of level 50+. That would be an explanation.

Comment

No Bug... you must be Member for 24 hours in a guild (also as a officer) to join fights. So also you must have 24 hours guild membership to start Raids as a officer. I think thats the solution.
                      Last edited by Kronios; 1 August 2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

No - it turns out that it is indeed because the leader is not yet level 50.

I don't think it's very logical that because the leader is not level 50 the officers who are above 50 cannot start a guild raid, but still.

Comment

There is something about each player can only do each raid once. did u do the same raid in a previous guild you were in?

Comment

Thats not it. You can gain experience only once per the same raid.

At this point we need solid confirmation (screen) to make sure it is a bug. Actually i doubt it is. Some of us have been playing for years and no one reported such a bug.

Comment

Working...
                            X