• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strider
    replied
    T
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Thanks for your report! You did dismantle another item, didn't you? You have 10k more metal in the second screenshot. Or did you get 10k although only 1k was displayed?
    To be honest, metal was irrelevant for me, as its crystals that are in demand and metal that is in excess.

If you'd like to switch to 10,000 crystals instead of 10,000 metal I'm happy for that

Leave a comment:

• Chani
    replied
    Dear Leander,

this bug was reported here on 2nd May, even sooner through the support!!!!
    https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7165

I asked about it after 14 days, one month (because others noticed it and started new thread), two months and nothing. Now it's FOUR MONTHS and Playa still didn't do ANYTHING about it!!!!

And yes, you get more metal, but less crystals... I offered you other screenshots, but you didn't reply if you want them.

What needs to be done so Playa will finally start doing something about it?!?
    Last edited by Chani; 31 August 2018, 06:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Thanks for your report! You did dismantle another item, didn't you? You have 10k more metal in the second screenshot. Or did you get 10k although only 1k was displayed?
    Last edited by Leander; 30 August 2018, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    started a topic Blacksmith Bug

Blacksmith Bug

I'm getting LESS crystals back from Epics that have been upgraded

Before

After

Shouldn't this be 44,597 + the crystals used to already upgrade the item twice?

Looks like a discrepancy (~150 crystals less) in this case ... even more for ore

I tried this with an epic that was not upgraded and there was no issue.
    Last edited by Strider; 30 August 2018, 12:39 PM.
Working...
X