Guild dungeon solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild dungeon solo

Hello, one question. How strong should i be to defeat the last (50.) guild dungeon by myself (or at least the boss)? Last few months I am kinda bored by the game (n1 guild, no chance of progress in dungeons right now) so I am considering to leave my guild and help weaker guilds to defeat their unfinished dungeons and at least few portals, just to do something meaningful. But before I do this, it would be nice to know if it is even possible to really help them. Now I am lvl 413 scout with 38k dex (with potion) and 26k stam.

You will defeat the guild raids without any problems. I just watched our battle against Raid 50. The last four players had main stats between 14 and 20K (levels 331 - 374). A player level 413 with 38K main attribute could beat all these heroes singlehandedly. You have the critical damage bonus and the health + damage bonuses and we didn't have them back then (9.Dec.2015).

btw I wonder why people would play in such weak guilds that are still unable to beat the 50 raids. If they play actively, they should have asked for help long ago or merged the guild with another one. We've done several guild merges on s4.us and now we are (I'm not that proud of it) rank 124 in the world.

Comment

Working...
    X