Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eGift cards, vouchers?

Hello,

I can't seem to find a way to buy a eGift card for this game. Am I missing something? Searched all threads, can't find any working solution. Is there a recommended way to do so? I am looking for something like a redeemable voucher code which could be paid for by visa, then received via regular email, then sent to other players via in-game mail.

I know that I can buy a pre-paid visa card, but due to crazy US regulations it is really hard to use it by international players. I'd like to avoid that route if possible. Ideally, I would appreciate a checkbox in the "pay by visa" form, which will allow me to get voucher code by email instead of a direct mushroom deposit. Would be super-convenient for most, I believe.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your suggestion! I will ask the team.

By the way, can you buy a Paysafecard? You can give the details to a player and he/she can activate the card.
    Last edited by Leander; 10 December 2018, 08:11 PM.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply! I appreciate.

Paysafe store locator shows a few pharmacy locations in my area (NY), and I checked some - no Paysafe cards being sold, and they don't know what it is, actually

Comment

Working...
      X