Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hero is delete?

WOW
    Last edited by DarkZeal; 13 February 2014, 04:52 PM. Reason: removed personal data

Are you sure? i see your hero in hall of frame

Comment

First thing: Edit your post and take your password out of it!
      The supportteam doesn´t need your password, they can get into your account without it.

Then be a little more precise. Can you still login? And is only the picture of your hero missing?

Or can´t you login at all? What message do you get from the system?

Okay, I can see your hero in the hall of fame too. Chars get never erased, exept sometimes by the players themelves, or from other, mean players who first steal your char (but they need your password and emailadress *hint hint*).

When you have problems just with the picture of your hero, then you should empty the cache of the browser (and especially delete the flashcookies), then close the browser and open it again. Usually that helps. Sometimes can a very slow internet connection also be the problem.
      Last edited by Zathy; 9 September 2010, 07:58 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Never ever post your personal data (password etc.) in public! Your account can be stolen easily. Like already said, make sure you have the latest Flash version installed. Maybe the server had problems so you could not see your hero? The images sometimes take a while to load if either your internet connection or the server is slow.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

WOW
          Last edited by DarkZeal; 13 February 2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

It seems that you have logged out and the cookie is not stored at the moment. When it asks you to create a character, just click on "Already a member? Click here" and sign it.

Comment

WoW
              Last edited by DarkZeal; 13 February 2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Go to options and send the email again. Sometimes it takes some time to be delivered.

Comment

All is ok now. Very thanks, sir.

Comment

Working...
                  X