scrapbook tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scrapbook tips

1. ga op zoek naar normalen items ( dus niet voorwerpen van waarde die kommen van zelf )
    2. als je krijger bent kun je beter
    3. epic monsters en voorwerpen van waarde gaan vanzelf dus gaan daar niet allen voor zoeken
    4. vraag aan goede speler dat je ze mag aanvallen voor hun epic spullen als niet mag niet boos worden en antwoord accepteren

heb je acc op ander sever met allen normalen spullen of gebruik deze site http://nl.4m7.de/sammelalbum/

is nog niet klaar
    Last edited by dino6tig; 25 June 2013, 08:47 AM.
    dwergen zijn de beste

I don't need the tips but for those that do and only speak English can u put an English version here as well.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
      I don't need the tips but for those that do and only speak English can u put an English version here as well.
      it is not finished
      dwergen zijn de beste

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
        I wouldn't mind translating it but can't even understand the "Dutch" version.
        Maybe better to just forget about it.
        Grote letters = kleine leuters
        V for Vendetta

Comment

Originally posted by Lillikurd View Post
          I wouldn't mind translating it but can't even understand the "Dutch" version.
          Maybe better to just forget about it.
          Same here, it's even hard to understand in my own language..
          Dino, it's very nice of you that you want to help us, but you should be clear.
          sigpic
          Proud to be Bosschenaar!

Comment

Ok since we seemed to be not getting an English version anytime soon here is what I did.

1 Go to the website he has the link for in first post.

2 copy everything photos and names and paste in paint or word ( I used word).

3 Go thru your scrapbook and delete/cross out all items you have already

4 Go thru HoF and look thru 1 by 1 and see if anyone has the items you still need I found trying to find all the valuables first helped get most of the other items.
            have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

better scratchbook tips

1. Typ random numbers at search like: 40251 . He/she is proay inactive. Attack for low wapons and stuff.

2. Go search for names with wapons which you don't have, out the names in a word document.

3. Search for a friend in your guild of the same level, ask him if you can attack him anytime you want, maybe he wants to un-equipe some of his stuff and you un-equip for him
              sigpic

BULLS WANTS YOU

Comment

That's how I do it (and many others):

Hall of Fame
                Enter a number, e.g. 55555...a high number that shows many low-levels or the levels you need the stickers from
                Attack the first name in listed names
                Wait 10 minutes, enter the same number again (HoF) and attack the second name in the list (or use a mushroom so you don't have to wait 10 minutes)
                Attack the 3rd, 4th etc. names...till you've attacked all.
                Now enter a different number, e.g. 55556 and repeat the steps above.
                Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Items tend to appear often at certain lvls.

1st page 1-7 max 10lvl
                  2nd page 10-30
                  3th 35+

Warrior has more items thus lvl gaps will be smaller.

Comment

Working...
                  X