HoF vs Arena?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HoF vs Arena?

Wondering how the rest of you use the HoF? or Arena?

In Mage Corps we try not to use the Arena as it may mean hitting each other. So fights tend to show a bit of care. Unless of course an item is needed by a smaller mage for their scrapbook. Then a request is put forward.

I recently discovered that one of my mages hits from about 25 positions above him to just above him. I thought this was a great idea as it shows how one compares to those higher up than yourself.

We all know that there are some people who just hit someone over and over to make them seem small or give up (I have first hand experience with
    this ) but is it a measure of your toon? I think not. I've been pitting myself against members of the top 2 guilds with some surprising results. I can win against someone 10's of levels above me on occasion. What a great feeling.

So how does anyone else use the HoF? With ingenuity or just ravaging the first toon that shows up?

curiouser and curiouser

merlin mage corps the only way to fly
    mage corps the only way to fly

As I only play from my iPhone using the app I tend to use the HoF to find targets. There is no link in the app to view a player's profile directly from the combat message in your mail, so unless it's repeated attacks by the same player it usually involves searching for them in the HoF to view their profile.

I agree it's a great feeling to beat players that constantly claim to be in the 'best' guilds

Comment

I always use the HoF and always attack higher then me
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

It's fun to pit yourself against someone 30+ levels above you and possibly win.

merlin
        mage corps the only way to fly

Comment

Working...
        X