• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    My current aura level is 35 in case you wonder

Baldur and GeorgeKen is the same player (me), I just had a name change

I am not sure what you mean by "young" or "old", I am 27, so I dont think you were talking with me when I was 13 xD

Yes, the name is inspired by the famous RPG, and this was my name in a world-famous MMORPG when I played as a dwarf paladin. Currently I am playing as a human paladin named "Georgeken", thus my name change here too

Leave a comment:

• Carm3n
    replied
    Wohooo. It's actually nice knowing that the tower can be beaten, since many players near your level are stack around the 90th stage.

I guess Aura is an important factor after the change, so activity was rewarded in the end.

PS: Are you "young" or "old" ? . I used to have some long debates in IRC, around 14 years ago, with another "Baldur" . Did you get the previous name from a similar pronounced game?

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    Thanks!

I just "follow" the character I play with in a very famous MMORPG. I used to have a dwarf paladin named "Baldur" back when I started playing Shakes and Fidget (2010) and now, after returning to this MMORPG after many years, I have a human paladin named "GeorgeKen"

Leave a comment:

• krhth
    replied
    Good work!! What's with the name change?

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    Thank you mate!

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Well done! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    started a topic Tower bosses of S&F

Tower bosses of S&F

Here is the video of all the Tower bosses of the game! (Don't forget to subscribe for more vids in the future!)

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 12 October 2014, 02:25 PM.
Working...
X